Oh Dumplings

Cruel World

"In your dreams." I said and started running. None the less this dude just had to be fast right? What the hell this life is cruel. I kept running and running. I couldn't believe I got tried at a point. wow was all in my mind. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I just kept on running. I turned back at the dude was gone. He gave up? I smiled and started walking back....wait where was home? Dam i'm lost. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"Yah slave lets go you have to clean." I looked at it was the dude. I tried a few time running away but it was hopeless so I just did as told.

Soon we arrived at hes house. We walked for about and hour because i kept on running away. Yet he always caught me. I walked inside. My eyes went wide. "I have to clean all of this?" He smiled and nodded. I didn't say that because it was messy but because it was huge! It was a two story house. He told me the bottom floor had three bedroom, three bathroom, the kitchen, and living room witch I had to clean. The sceond floor he said had four bedrooms, three bathroom, and a recoding studio. That I also had to clean and then after hes cloths! He said it like it was so easy! I refused to do all that work but he said I was going to get ice cream when done IF he was in a good mood soooo I agreed. Why? So he could leave me alone! I didn't want him to fallow me home or back to America. Thats just scary. I started at the living room as he was in hes room. When I was done to the kitchen and then to the bottom bathrooms. All of that took about two hours. I went inside the rooms witch were all empty. As in we were the only ones in the house. I dont even think there was rat in here. I smiled while doing my work. I just pretended it was my room. It was the same size but I shared it with Sica. I didn't really care since she wasn't really ever there. I was done and moved up to the second floor. I started with the bathrooms witch took me three hours in you count the room from down stairs. Now the reconding studio. I walked in and started with the screens. I finshed in like a hour. It was huge! I went in to the rooms and cleaned those. Lastly hes room. I walked inside and he was sleeping. I clean it evey quietly and soon I was done. I put everything back and opened the front door. "Yah! Where do you think you're going?" I stoped at turned around.

"HOME!" He ran downstairs and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Ani. i said clean, cook, and do whatever I sai untill night falles." He said will a smiled on hes face. I felt like slaping that smile off.

"But i've been here for like 6 hours!" I yelled glaring at him. He smriked.

"I want two bowls of rice, ALOT of orange chicken, and dumplings...five."

"Ahh...you fat ." He stoped and looked at me.

"Just do it." I signed.

"Ne." I started with the rice. I was to concetrated to notice he was starting at me. Smiling. About an hour later I was done. I surved him everything.

"Slave sit." I did as told and sat accoss from him. He passed me a bowl of rice, some orage chicken, and two dumplings. I smiled and ate the rice and orange chicken...not the dumplings.

"Whats your name?" He looked at me.

"Wae?" I smiled and took some more rice.

"Just wanna know." I awsnered him hoping he would spill it out.

"Well don't worry about it." I nodded and kept eatting. "Yah why aren't you eatting the dumplings?" I pused and looked up at him.

"Ohhh...don't worry about it." I said and looked down.

"Do you not like them?" I stayed quiet and kept eatting. I looked at hes plate and saw him take one dumping with hes chopsicks. My eyes followed it as it entered hes mouth. I looked at him. He was smiling until he tased all the sauce i put in. He turned red with in seconds. He looked at me and stood up after he swolled it down. I took it as a worning and started running. He ran after me. I ran in to studio and locked the door. I was laughing so hard i also turned red. I heard the knocking on the door stop. I took a few steps fowrded and then the door opened...fack. I thought when he came inside with keys in hes hand. While the other reached out and grabbed my chin. I looked away, and then he pushed me to the ground. My incting told me to pull him so I did. He fell ontop of me. I started laughing remembering hes face. I guess he knew why I was laughing. "Yah it's not funny you could have killed me." I started at him.

"Get off!" He shook hes head.

"Ani not untill you say sorry." He smiled while my eyes closed. "W-what happened?"

"Your breath smells like the sauce." He smiled and then I felt hes lips on mine.