Seoul!

Cruel World

 

Younho is a lovale guy. He is Jessica, Jonghyun, and Krystal's appa. He loves them very much and will do anything for them. He is a proud dad. He also loves to travel and see new pleaces.

*Krystal's P.O.V.*-

It had a lable that said Pregnant= I I Not Preganant= I. I took a deep breath and waited. A few mintutes later It stared to show. I looked away. "Hana...Dul...Set!" I yelled then looked at the test. I screamed while looking at it. It read I I. My eyes widen and then Jessica ran inside. I looked up and then back at the test.

"Krystal what are you doing in the tub?" I looked around.

"Well when I was waiting I was walking around and ended up in the tub." I guessed. I didn't know how I got here.

"Oh...is that why you screamed?" I looked up at her.

"Ani." I said tearing up. Jessica ran to me and read the test.

"Omo...Krystal your gonna have baby!" I didn't know how to feel was I happy? Sad? Confused I was.

"Mwo!" We both turned and at the door was Appa, Umma, and oppa. I looked at them while the tears started coming out my eyes. Jonghyun and Umma hugged me. Them along with Jessica started jumping around and yelling HURAY!'

"Yah!" They all stoped and looked at Appa. I looked down waiting for my lecuture. "My young one...Krystal...who?"

"It was the boy in Japan."

"The boy in Japan...what boy?" I looked at umma.

"Y-You didn't tell him?" He looked at her.

"I'm sorry. Younho I did tell you but you always ignore me."

"When did you tell me?"

"The day after we came back. While eatting breakfeast and all the kids went back to school. I told you."

"Oh...yeah..."

"I want to talk to Krystal alone please." They all nodded and left my mom and me alone. "Hun...I want you to forgive me...for slaping you that day...for spearting you from him. I was jsut trying to protect you. I didn't know." I threw my arms around her.

"It's okay Umma. We all make mistakes." I smiled and cried in her arms. That night we all wanted to sleep in the living room together. How we use to do it. Was the news of me having a baby gonna bring us close together again? Alought I lost Minho. I have a part of him...here with me...I will love you my child. You are hes memory. I thought while I layed my hand on my stomich. I smiled and hugged my Appa. Soon I fell alseep.

-*2Years Later*-

I woke up to a crying Eun Sun. I kissed her and got her bottle. She was one now. I didn't know how I got gifted with such a joy. She was loved by her family. Everyone loved being around her. I smiled and sat her down. I looked at the door and Jessica came inside. She had a big smile on her face. "Sica wants wrong?"

"Wae?" She asked sitting next to me now playing with Eun Sun.

"Why are you so happy?" She looked up at me.

"Ohhh lets say where moving..." I looked shocked. Though it was no suprise. We've talked about it before.

"Where?" I asked hopeing to get an aswner.

"Seoul...in Korea...South Korea!" She sang the last part. My eyes went wide.

"Mwo! I thought we were just moving houes put we're moving countries!" She smiled and nodded. I looked at Eun Sun. "Do you want to go to South Korea?" She just smiled at me.

"Ne." Jessica awsnered for her in the baby tone. I looked up at Jessica.

"What did you tell her." Jessica ran out side.

"Umma...Appa~" Eun Sun sang. I smiled and kissed her forehead. My Eun Sun sorry but your appa isn't here. I stood up and got myself ready for a new day.

-*2Weeks laster.*-

Wow Seoul leaves you breathless. I was here last night and the lights were just beautiful. I smiled and hugged Sica. She also smiled. I looked back and saw both Eun Sun and Jonghyun looking outside the widow of the car there mouth's open. I looked infront and saw umma and appa holding hands. "Appa why are we here again?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I wanted to started fresh with you guys and well I have freinds and family here." I nodded and looked outside. For now we were staying in a hotel it was huge! It reminded me of Minho's styel. I looked at Eun Sun. She smiled at me. Eun Sun was only 1...how was she to handel moving? So far it looked like she was enjoying it.

The new house was beautiful! It wasn't big but just right for a family of 6. Soon we started moving everthing in. Everyone there own things. Sica had more then me, Eun Sun, and Jonghyun put together. I smiled as we were done moving evrything in. I took a quick shower and got Eun Sun in her stroler. She smiled at me and we started walking. "Umma!"

"Ne!" I said in a happy voice.

"Where?" Though she didn't know how to talk fully yet I understood what she was asking for.

"Park."

"Ahhh Park!" I smiled and kept on walking. I put down the blanket and took out all the food. I saw Jonghyun and Sica coming. I smiled and sat Eun Sun down. I looked up and put her hat on.

"It's a nice suny day right?" Said Jonghyun while taking a bite of an apple. I nodded and looked at Eun Sun. She had a red dress one that had white roses. I put on her cute black shoes. She had a small pony tail that Sica was proud of. She smiled at me and soon was out of my sight. I looked at Sica who was play with her. I gave her a glare but she just laughed. She gave Eun Sun back to me.

"Umma!" She said jumping on me. I laughed and so did Jonghyun.

"Can I have an apple?" I heard a voice behinde me. It was fumiler but I didn't know who it was.

"Umma umma umma umma!" Eun Sun kept on saying.

"Yah Eun Sun pass me an apple." She nodded.

"Um can you make that two?" I nodded and so did Eun Sun. "Thats a cute baby you have there." I nodded. I got up since Eun Sun had a hard time find the apples. I got her and the apples. I gave it to him. He looked at me shocked. My smiled faded when I relized who it was. 

---------------------------

Eun Sun is so cute! I will try to update Wesnday but if I can't i'm sorry ='( Thank you guys for the sopport