Finally

Will you ever be mine?

He kissed me. After 2 minutes, I was running out of breath and my lungs were burning. He let go.

"YAH, why did you kiss me?!?!?!" I asked, shocked.

"Because..." he said.

I was tired. Tired of the un answered questions that were burning in my mind.

"What do you want from me? Do you want me to say something? Fine Minho, I'll say it. I. Love. You" I said.

His eyes widened and he didn't respond.

"But thats bad right? You only love Krystal. Not me...hyung I can't believe I fell for you. You've always been there with me and I have always loved you. Your beautiful sparkling eyes, your squareish face, your attitude, I love them all. But I know you can't love me." I said

"Thats not true Taemin..." he said.

Its not true? Wait then...

"Does that mean you love me?"

MINHO's POV

"Does that mean you love me" he asked.

Of course Taemin. Of course I have loved you since...I don't know when. You've finally confessed to me, and its my turn.

"Taemin..." I took a deep breath. "I love--"

"GUYS COME BACK FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SUPER HUNGRY!!!" screamed Jonghyun, who was panting from running.

No. No. No. I have to tell him. No. No. NO! 

"Jonghyun one sec lemme just finish this." I pleaded.

"CHOI. MINHO. LEE. TAEMIN. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!?!?! COME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE..." said Key and he gave me his famous glare. It sent chills down my spine.

"Ne Umma" Taemin said and looked down dissapointed.

I wanted to hug him. Comfort him. Kiss him. Make him mine. Why is this my fate?! Ugh...ing Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum. 

I walked to them reluctantly. We ate breakfast in silence. 

"Guys we have a concert in 2 hours." Onew said.

"Yes..." we grumbled and groaned and moaned.

"Guys cheer up. Let's have some fun <3" he said.

"Ok.." we still were grumbling.

Onew smiled and jumped up the stairs, going to get ready. Jonghyun followed dragging Key with him. I smirked at their filled relationship. If only me and Taemin...I turned to him to tell him that I loved him. But he was gone.

I guess I'll just tell him in the car.

We boared our big van and I was squished up against Taemin and Onew. We started driving and I knew this was my only chance. I took Taemin's hand and he looked at me in surprise.

"Why are you holding my hand" he whispered in my ear.

"Because" I said, smiling.

"Because what?" he asked.

"I love you too." I whispered.

His eyes widened but then he turned to the other side. But I saw him blush and smile from my view.

He finally smiled . Finally <3

 

I FINALLY MADE MINHO CONFESS you're welcome :D I was just in a good mood today! Cya tomorrow (hopefully I'll be able to update)