I have a date!

Will you ever be mine?

^that is like my favorite picture of dubu EVER :O

 

ONEW (jinki)'s POV (for once!! :P) 

I saw Jonghyun and Key. Looking at them made me realize how lonely I was..Taemin had Minho, and now them. Pshh whatever I love interrupting them anyways.

"Ahem." I smiled. The jumped apart, the two lovebirds they were. Birds...hmmm birds...CHICKEN!!!!!! I smiled even more at the thought of it. 

"Ohh umm hi Onew" Jonghyun stuttered. L.O.L

I rolled my eyes. "Hey lovebirds." Man I want chicken..

"Hi Onew. Guess what we're having for lunch today?" Key said, surely trying to reduce the awkwardness.

"CHICKEN?!" I yelped and they jumped, bursting into laughter.

"Y-yess c-chic..ken" Key said, holding his stomach. I broke into a wide smile. I missed the days when we would laugh and play around like this. Everything in my life was drama. Plain old drama..

"Are you ever going to get over this obsession Onew?" Jonghyun said, wiping tears from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"No." I claimed. We heard a crash and a bang in the house and we looked up. 

It was Taemin, going down the stairs. He was rubbing his eyes, wearing cute little pajamas, and dragging his huge stuffed bear down the stairs.

"Aigoo my sonn" Key said, running inside.

I followed. Today is going to be awesome!

"Do we have an interview or something..this early?" Taemin said, his speech slurred.

"Not that I know of.."

Something clicked. We did have a performance...aww mann maybe not such a good day afterall. It's fine, I love my fans.

Or so I thought.

~At the performance~

"Annyeong everyone!!" we heard fans shout. I smiled and waved my hand. I looked into the crowd, looking at the smiling faces. 

"What's up?" Key said, in English. The fans didn't understand, of course, they were Korean. 

"I'm good!!!" I heard someone shout from the front row. I looked down to see a girl, maybe a teenager, smiling and jumping up and down. Her face...was flawless. Beautiful golden eyes, small round nose. She wasn't too thin, but not too fat. She was perfect, and her beautiful brown hair fell down to her waist. She wasn't too pale, but I could tell she was not from Korea. I just stared..and stared. She looked back at me, her face slowly turning red. I jumped to the sound of the music. I hadn't noticed that we had already gone to our positions. I coughed.

"Mianhae" I said cutely into the mic. Girls squealed. 

Noona neomu yeppeo...

I sang. When it got to my part, I couldn't stop staring at her. Her. The whole world was her..only her. She felt my eyes on her and stared back at me. Fans were starting to get jealous, but I didn't care. I felt a pat on the back, and Minho was still dancing, smirking at me. 

I snapped back to reality. No stop staring.

The concert went in a breeze. It was the end..and I knew this would be the last time I could see her. I ran out, searching the crowded streets for her. Fans started to scream and run to me. 

"Aishhh" I ran even faster, but the girls were catching up.

"LEE JINKI!! ONEW!!!" I heard Taemin yell but I couldn't stop running. 

Suddenly someone pulled me into a house and locked the door. I felt their hand on my arm.

"HEY STOP!" I pulled them off of me. Not a kidnapper. I balled up my fist, ready to fight off whoever it was, but I stopped.

It was..her. HER. The girl I fell in love with, at first sight. 

"Oh sorry." I said awkwardly. I heard people outside the house screaming and banging to door. A rock hit the window, making the glass break, right on top of her. I protected her with my body. She blushed so hard..I swear she was about explode. 

"You ok..O-O-Onewoppa!" she said quickly. I chuckled.

"Yup....umm..whats your name?"

"Yoo Bi..Lee Yoo Bi." So she was Korean! 

"Oh umm pretty name!" I said.

She blushed even harder..if she could..

"Umm oppa?" I was leaning on her. I stood up and brushed myself off, embarrased. 

"Sorry.." I mumbled. 

I felt the fists punching the walls start to go away. And then there was..silence. I was about to open it when it just broke itself! 

"What the h--oh god I'm so sorry!!!!!" I said.

"No problem. I'll get it fixed." 

"This is your house?"

"No duh." she smiled. I liked her attitude..nice. 

"So..are you like maybe..you know..f-free? Anytime like..it's ok if you're not! I just--tomorrow at 5pm? WAIT SORRY FOR FORCING IT ON YOU!" I mashed the words together. She blushed.

"No problem. Tomorrow..5pm, pick me up!" 

Yes!!

I have a date :)

 

Oooo onew's in LOOOOOVE

Comments are always appreciated <3 Sorry for the short chapter :)