I just can't tell you!

Will you ever be mine?

"Huh?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Minho, you and Krystal. Dating." he said 

"ME and KRYSTAL?!" I said in utter disbelief. How......what?!

"For the millionth time Choi Minho, yes!!!!" he said, getting angry.

"No." I said

"Minho, if you don't...you're out of SHINee and SM no if ands or buts." he said, stubbornly.

"But what if.....I have someone I like?!" I said, thinking about Taemin.

"Minho its a FANSERVICE it not real. And anyway, don't think that you will be able to actually date anyone properly while you're in THIS company and band." 

"But..."

"CHOI. MINHO. DO YOU WANT TO CALL QUITS ON BEING IN THE BAND SHINEE?! I SAID, NO IF ANDS OR BUTS. AND THAT MEANS NO. IF. ANDS. OR BUTS! please Minho." he said

"But...manager...I...uh..." I looked around, did I want to stay with the band with Taemin but "date" Krystal or go out of the band and never see my beloved one ever again?

"Fine." I said. "but only for now. I don't want this scandal to last forever." 

"Thank you." the manager said.

"MINHO OPPA!!!" Krystal screamed. "SARANGHAE!" 

"Hey Minho, don't forget...don't tell anyone...except the members of SHINee...other than that NO ONE." my manager said again.

"Yes manager" I sighed. Krystal linked arms with me and we went out. Right when we were out of the managers sight I immediately let go.

"Krystal. Don't think I'm doing this because I love you or anything." I said.

"But oppaaa" she whined

"I DO NOT LIKE YOU. understand?" 

"Ne..." she frowned and walked off with 3 inch high heels.

I waited outside a bit, reflecting on what I just did. I didn't even realize that Key had come up to me.

"Hey hyung, what did the manager say?"

"Ah...Key..how do I explain?! I have to..date Krystal for fanservice but I love Taemin and I can't bear to get away from him! I HATE MANAGER SO MUCH WHY?! WHY ME? How will I say this to Taemin?!?!"

"I heard my name!" I turned around and I saw the beautiful and precious face of Taemin smiling at me.

"Ahem..what were you guys talking about" he said

"Oh nothing much we were just talking about how your.....uh dance practice was going..You're very talented.." I lied. Key eyed me.

"Oh yeah its going on perfectly! I saw Krystal come out just now she was happy about something...and she said Minho" he interrogated.

"Huh? Oh yeah we just had a meeting with me and Krystal to uh...discuss the progress of our groups" I lied again. I'm sorry Taemin, but I love you.

"I'll get going, Jonghyun is waiting for me. You guys can uhh...carry on?" Key said and skipped excidtly to his car to meet his boyfriend.

Taemin stepped closer.

"You were saying something to me...right Minho?" he said

"Uhh" Oh at the theatre. I can't tell him!

"At the theatre?!" he said, his eyes looking at me hopefully.

It broke my heart.

"Oh that, I was just saying that you were a very good singer and dancer and I'm happy that you're in this band" I lied.

As much as he tried to hide it his face went down in dissapointment. I saw tears in his eyes and I felt helpsless.

I'm sorry Taemin.

I just can't tell you!

 

END OF CHAPTER 3 :) 5 subricibiesss

thanks so much guys saranghae<3