Stupid paparazzi!!!

Will you ever be mine?

IM BACK AFTER A BILLION YEARS OF NOT UPDATING!! SRRY D:

TAEMIN's POV

I woke up the next morning sore, and I saw Minho right next to me, as if nothing happened. I silently got out of bed. I put on some dirty clothes and walked out. I needed air, fresh air, to clean my thoughts and mind. What happened yesterday? I couldn't think straight. I looked up at the clock. 4:30. Early. Thank god...paparrazi is not up yet! I went outside, the sun was still down and it was warm. The smell of nature surrounded my senses and birds stirring, their chirps filling the beautiful morning. I sighed and breathed in the fresh air. Now, it was time to clear out my thoughts.

Why did Minho do this? 

He you Taemin, . said a voice in my head. No, no! Stop thinking that way, he loves you, he loves you said another voice. 

"Aishhh" I said in frustration and stomped my foot on the ground. Then something caught my eye...a girl, with a CAMERA?!?!

Shoot. I ran as fast as I could down the street but she had already caught a picture. I ran into the dorm and closed the door. I stood there, huffing and puffing (lol i didn't know anymore wors to use D:) 

"Taeminnie?" I jumped. There was Minho, standing right in front of me. My breath caught in my throat from fear.

"M-M-Minho..." I stuttered. He came closer and I winced, what are you going to do?

"Taemin, are you...ok?" he asked, pushing my limits. I wanted to cry and sob to him how much he hurt me, but at the same time I didn't want him to feel bad. 

"Umm...n-no...no." I said.

"Are you scared of me?..Why?" he asked trying to kiss me. I turned my head to the side and pushed him away with my hands.

"I..I..I'm sorry!!!!!!" I said. "I can't do this anymore."

"You're b-breaking up with me?" he asked, hurt in his voice.

"I want to stay with you but..yesterday...you umm did something to me...you know what? Nevermind." I forced out.

He stayed frozen trying to remember. Suddenly, he went numb. 

"T-tae..I'm sorry, I, I just didn't...no! I just missed you so much I didn't...didn't know what I was doing!" he cried and flung his arms around me. 

I sighed in relief. Atleast he didn't mean to.

"Y-you hurt me so much.." I sobbed. He hugged me even tighter.

"I'm sorry.."

"Please, please Minho! Don't do that again, you...you scared me!! I thought you were going c-crazy or something...you didn't even put lube you just...." I cried and tried to hug Minho back, but my lower muscles wouldn't let me. I fell to the ground and screamed in pain. 

"Taeminnie!!" he said, rubbing my back. He was crying, which was a rare sight.

"I'm  sorry." he said and kissed my forehead.

"What's wrong guys, why are you up so early.." a sleepy Onew came in. We both jumped. Minho carefully pulled me up.

"What happened to Taemin?!" Onew said, rushing over. 

"N-nothing I just slept in an awkward position and my back is hurting." I tried to make it sound convincing. 

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG--

"Hello?" Minho answered his cellphone.

"Yes Krystal." I heard him say and I looked down on the ground, heart breaking in half.

"Yes..mhhmmm, you looked nice too, oh thank you! I'll be there in a 30 minutes, yup, yup, haha, you're a great friend, yes, ok, see ya, bye!" his phone call ended. 

:Krystal?" Onew asked with one eyebrow raised. 

"Yeah, she wants me to be there in 30 minutes! I better get ready. Get better Taeminnie" he said and then whispered "I'm sorry" in my ear and walked off. I was still looking down, dejectedly. My hair covered my eyes, preventing Onew from seeing the little drops of tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I-I'll be right back hyung" I squeaked and ran up to my bedroom. I saw the bathroom door open and there stood Minho, shirtless. I quickly tried to hide my tears, but he had noticed. 

"Taemin.." he took my hand and leaned on the ground, next to the bed I was sitting on.

"Hmm?" I answered, trying to be as calm as possible.

"I love you."

My heart beated a little faster and my face turned a shade of red. He got up and sat next to me on the bed, putting his arms around me.

"Don't ever cry again." he said, and kissed the tear of my face. I sniffed a bit and he chuckled. I felt protected in his strong, muscular arms. He smelled like soap and shampoo combined, and I was loving it. I realized I must have smelled pretty bad from all that running away from the girl.

30 minutes later he was at the door, saying his goodbyes. When Key, Jonghyun, and Onew weren't paying attention, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"By, my love" he winked and walked out.

Aishh what a flirt.

I went to the family room and opened up my laptop. The first thing I saw was:

TAEMIN FROM SHINEE CAUGHT WALKING DOWN THE ROAD IN HIS CASUAL CLOTHES. 

I gulped. Uh oh.

Today morning, at 4:50, a young teenage girl captured to one and only Lee Taemin from SHINee, outside, walking down the road. It seems like SHINee actually has a normal life, apart from being a famous Korean band. The girl now reports that "I know where they live, and I could hear what Taemin was talking about." What was Taemin talking about? All she heard was "Aishh", "Minho", "." 

What does this mean? Minstal fans will be deeply effected by this news. Who knows, did Minho have ual with Taemin? Or was Taemin just ranting about random things? But one thing we know for sure, is that 2Min fans will go wild.

Sarah Lee, Korea News.

The article ended there. .

We were going to be in HUGE trouble.

Ugh, stupid paparazzi!

 

Comments are appreciated <3