Leaving SHINee.

Will you ever be mine?

"LEE TAEMIN!" it was Key. Oh no. I heard footsteps run up the stairs and before I knew it, the door flew open with a bang.

"Well well well, what do I see here?" Key said dangerously

"Umma it's not--"

"Lee Taemin, don't tell me what it is, or what it isn't. We all know what it is and what it isn't."

"Key please calm--"

"Please Jinki. Shut your mouth." he said. I gulped. He was mad. Very mad.

Key looked around the room and his eyes fell on Minho.

"Hello, Minho." he smiled venomously and walked towards Minho.

*SLAP!* I jumped out of the bed.

"UMMA!!!" I yelled and flung my arms around Minho protectively.

"Get off of him Taemin" and Key roughly pushed me on to the ground. Just then, Jonghyun walked in. 

"Whats up?" he asked, groggily. Key ignored him.

"How dare you touch my baby? How freakin dare you  my baby? You don't even deserve to be in SHINee anymore, you monster." Key said, jabbing his finger into Minho's chest.

"Key baby really, what happened--"

"Please Jjong. Stay out of this." Key said.

"Key, I really didn't know what I was doing. Taemin has forgiven me, so why can't you?!" Minho protested.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT FORGIVENESS CHOI MINHO! YOU  HIM. ." Key said, pushing him against the wall and punching him in the stomach.

"KEY UMMA PLEASE!" I yelled and tried to pull him off of Minho.

"I've had enough. If Choi Minho is in SHINee...I'm not." Key said and walked out of the room.

KEY's POV

I walked out. That bastard. my son. 

"Key what happened?" Jonghyun followed.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Please baby?"

Jonghyun...I-I don't even know myself." I sighed and plopped down on the couch. He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Why are you so mad at Minho?" 

"He I think...he might of Taemin." 

"What?!" 

"Didn't you hear? The news? It's everywhere."

"WHAT?!"

"Exactly. Apparently a fangirl overheard Taemin while he was walking down the street one day. He was saying "Minho....aishh" or something. I was shocked"

"But I mean...they're dating right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"So is it that wrong?"

"OF COURSE! Gosh Jjong you don't understand anything."

"Well sorry, I'm a bit of a blockhead if you didn't notice." he smiled. It calmed me down so much. 

"Do you want to go to bed now my princess?"

"Yah! I'm not a princess!!! Also, didn't you just sleep?"

"Uhh...maybe?" he chuckled.

'Aishh come on." I grabbed his hand and went up stairs. 

"Key...can I ask you something?" he suddenly said.

"Umm ok?"

"Are you really going to leave SHINee?" 

My stomach dropped. I was confused. Angry. Upset. Annoyed. 

"I honestly don't know." I whispered.

"Please don't go."

"I don't know Jjong."

"Please! For me?" 

"Jonghyun, I seriously am thinking...maybe I will leave. I'm sorry." I turned to face him. He stood there, with his mouth hanging open.

"Not even for me?" he was getting teary eyed.

"Jonghyun I just can't stand this pressure anymore. Paparrazi everywhere, this scandal, all the training..I can't handle it!" I started to cry too.

"Fine. Go. It's not like anything's going to make you stay. I won't even care anymore." he said, crying. 

"Jonghyun I said maybe! Please don't leave me?" 

"That's what I said. You didn't listen." he loosened my grip on his wrist. "Annyeong." and he walked away.

"Jjong!" I whimpered. No one...I had no one. 

Jonghyun hated me.

Taemin was mad at me for hitting Minho.

Minho was scared of me.

Onew was also mad at me for overreacting.

SM Entertainment was mad at me since I couldn't control Taemin.

Why was this my life? Just then, I made a desicion. 

I was leaving. 

Leaving SHINee.

 

OH NO KEY DON'T LEAVE T_T!!! Sorry for the sad chapter D: Also, I just noticed in B2ST's Shock the guy at the end is like "THIS SONG IS NOT OVER" and then it ends. I just was listening to it on my Ipod. It's so weird but at the same  time so addicting XD

ALSO, I love Taemin's U from TTBY!! Such an amazing song...

Comments are always appreciated <3