Thank you.

Will you ever be mine?

MINHO's POV

I woke up the next morning still thinking about yesterdays confession...it seemed like a dream! I was so happy! I jumped around in my room a bit before taking a shower and putting on some clothes..Wait what did I have to get ready for?

OH YEAH!! Our date!

TAEMIN's POV

I woke up the next morning still thinking about yesterdays confession...MINHO CONFESSED!! It seemed like a dream, I was jumping with joy! I ran to my bathroom did I quick 5 minute shower and started to get ready for...

Our date!

I put on some baggy pants and a loose shirt, messed up my brown hair and put on a beanie and some sunglasses. I looked in the mirror...I still looked like Lee Taemin from SHINee..hmm what should I add? Maybe I could wear a different cap that covered my eyes. I took a hat like that and put it on. Thats a bit better..Maybe..I should get the hair extensions! That way I'll look like a girl and no one will notice it's Lee Taemin.

I ran into Key's room and took the hair extension. I carefully clipped them on and put on my hat and sunglasses. Thats good, no one will notice me!

I smiled and ran into Minho's room. 

"Minho are you ready?" I sang. 

I looked around and spotted him on the floor tying his shoes. He didn't look like himself. His hair was really messed up, he had a beanie on, and his sunglasses almost hid half of his face. He had a sweatshirt with a high neck.

"Yes Taeminnie, I'm ready!" he said.

"Wait hyung..is it cold outside?" he laughed

"Ever check the news?! It's supposed to be in the high 30s!" (fahrenheit). I ran back to my room and put on a sweatshirt also.

"Taemin you look pretty today" Minho came in and my chin. I pecked him on the lips and ran out, blushing. There was nothing to eat so I poured 2 bowls of milk and but some Frosted Flakes. 

"Minhooo come down!" I said.

"What time is it?!" he asked

"Yunho time!" I joked

"HAHA but no seriously what time is it?" I looked up at the clock

"7:30! Hurry!!" 

He came running down. We ate in silence 

He came and we ate breakfast in silence, looking at eachother and blushing every once in a while. We boarded into the car and got to the carnival. 

"WAAHH!! SO MANY PEOPLE!" I smiled and jumped around excited. Minho but his arm on my shoulder and chuckled. 

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked.

"Wherever you want to!"

"Ok" he said with an evil smile...Oh no..

He pulled me towards the scariest looking one. I immediately stopped.

'Yah Minho, I can't do this one!" I looked at it, scared.

"Come on Taemin, you'll survive...you're with me!" he said and smiled.

"But.."

"Oh just come on!" he dragged me into the line.

"Oh I forgot, we have passes to go to the front!" NOOOOOoooooo!!!

"Al-alright.." I followed him

"Welcome aboard the Maximum Thrill ride...take a seat in one of the carts. Put on the straps..enjoy the ride!!" a lady said, smiling.

I was scared to death.

We got in and immediately held on to Minho, after putting on my strap. The cart jerked. I gasped and Minho laughed. It started slowly going up and up.

"Minho..I'm scared Minho...Minho..." I whispered.

"Don't be scared!" We were a few feet from the top.

"But!! I...we're almost to the top Minho!!!" We were just a few inches away now. Slowly and slowly almost there "MIN--" it dropped and at the same time Minho took my head and kissed me. I wasn't sure if I had more butterflies from the drop, or from the passionate kiss. His tongue asked for entrance into my mouth and I complied. His tongue felt different on mine, amazing! I was no longer scared.

We broke apart and I smiled. I was about to say something when the cart jerked to the side, forcing me to move away. I was blushing as I looked down. That was--HOLY WE ARE SO HIGH!

"MINHO WE ARE SO HIGH HOLY SH--"

The ride went down another drop and I screamed and Minho just laughed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. I was scared but...this is AWESOME! I realized. I should enjoy this! I smiled

Then as soon as the ride started, it had stopped and we stepped out. I smiled at Minho and started walking on wobbly feet. His hair was a mess, but he looked super cute! 

After that we went on many rides..ate some cotton candy (which by the way, we ate from eachothers lips) and finally sat down. I knew I had to take an initiative now.

"Minho..."

"Yes Taeminnie?"

"I...I" I pecked him on the cheek. "thank..you" I smiled.

Truly Minho, I mean it...

Thank you.