What a er...

Will you ever be mine?

dibidibidis my name is Minho, we are the shining shinee, WE'RE LIVING IN THE SM TOWN! and then the awkward moment when they say "SHINee makes love right now!"...it just sounds so wrong :/ and they don't even know what they are actually saying XD :P

KEY's POV

I should leave tomorrow morning, I need sleep. I trugded to my room and opened the door. Jonghyun was sleeping on the couch. My heart broke. I kneeled down beside him. 

"I'm sorry" I whispered and pushed his hair out of his face. Did Jonghuyn really mean what he said? Maybe I shouldn't leave--no of course he was serious. I sighed and got up. I slipped into bed, not caring about brushing my teeth. Screw that.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep at all. Yes you can, just try. I tried and tried and before I knew it, I slipped into fitful sleep.

~6:00 AM Next Morning~

I woke up. Time to...leave.. I took out a suitcase. I started packing with a heavy heart, and I didn't notice the tears rolling down my face. I looked at Jjong, who was sleeping peacefully. Maybe he doesn't need me. He turned to one side, facing me, with his eyes closed. I jumped and went back to packing, quickly.

Finally, done. I put the last piece of clothing. I changed my clothes, into something casual. I walked outside. 

JONGHYUN's POV

I heard something shuffle in the room, and opened my eyes. There was Key...my Key, with tears on his face, walking out of the door with a suitcase. Key..no. I jumped up, quietly. He went downstairs and I heard the door open. I ran downstairs after him. 

Wait Key!

KEY's POV

I looked back to the dorm. 

"Annyeong" I whispered and sniffled. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"Don't leave." I heard a familiar voice whisper. 

"J-Jonghyun?" I whimpered.

"Remember the time where I said that if you ever had to leave, I would follow you and never let you go?" 

"Jjong.." I turned around and hugged him. 

"I love you too." 

"L-let's go inside." I said. 

We walked inside and Jonghyun immediately pushed me gently against the wall.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean it." he said.

"I-I didn't mean it either...I won't leave you, ever." He brought my face up with his hand and kissed me. 

It had been so long since I felt this good. I kissed him back and squeezed him.

We broke apart.

"Key..I'm sick remember?" 

"It doesn't matter." I kissed him again. 

"AHEM." we jumped apart. It was Onew.

"Oh umm hi Onew.." Jonghyun said.

He rolled his eyes. "Hi lovebirds." 

Aishh what a er -_-

 

Of course Key can't leave :) Sorry for the short chapter, next one wil; be longer and have 2min in it :P 

Comments are always appreciated <3