Nothing

Will you ever be mine?

and now....WRITERS BLOCK..

ok no back to the story (warning: this chapter contains ETREEEMMMEE amounts of fluffy bunnies)

TAEMIN's POV

So warm..I smiled. He ruffled my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

"Do you want to go for a date tomorrow?" he asked.

"Date? But what if someone discovers us?" I replied.

"No one where, just wear your sunglasses, mess up your hair, but on some baggy pants and maybe a cap and we'll be just fine" he assured.

"Oh...ok.." I smiled "but where are we going?"

"Hmmm Theme Park?" he asked, he knew I loved those.

"Sure!" I jumped around like and excited to year old.

"Taeminnie your sooo cute!" he blushed.

I blushed even harder.

"Yah!" I hit him, it wasn't very strong though.

"Did you just hit me?" his attitude changed from relaxed to serious. I knew he was kidding though.

"Yeahhhh!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Ahh you are so gonna get it now Lee Taemin" he said smiling.

He chased me around the room. He finally caught me by my waist and pushed me against the wall.

"Whats my reward for catching you?" he asked, evily.

"Uh...anything?" I said.

"Kiss me." he smirked.

I blushed and looked down. "A-alright" I said.

His body was touching mine and our faces were 2 inches apart. I reached up and took his chin in my hand. I slowly brought his chin down and my lips up. We met in the middle, and it was pure bliss. At first it started out soft, and innocent. His lips moved with mine and he started to deepen the kiss. He put his tongue in my mouth and I smiled..somehow in the kiss. 

"Ahem.." someone said and knocked on the door.

We both jumped apart and we both looked at the ground, blushing scarlet. 

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but we have to go" I saw Onew hyung looking at us with an amused smile and a piece of chicken in his hand.

"Yeah..mianhae hyung" Minho said. He took my hand and we went out. The fans were all gone and f(x) had left also. We saw Jonghyun and Key waiting at the car, whipering things into eachothers ears and making eachother smile and blush. And you call us lovebirds..I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Oh hi Onew, Minho, and Taemin!" Key said.

"Where were Minho and Taemin eh? Making out?" said Jonghyun, asking Onew.

"Of course what else would they be doing?" he played along.

Key snickered.

"YAH! Umma stop teasing me" I whined.

"Yes TaeBABY..Taecrybaby" he said

I glared at him. We went into the car and on the radio was playing Big Bang's Tonight. 

"TONIGHHHTTT TONIGGHHHHTT TONIGGGHHTT" Jonghyun sang. Key switched the channel, trying to irritate Jjong. 

"Yah KEY!" he said. 

"Sorry baby" he smiled.

This time the song that was playing was BEAST's Beautiful Night.

We all LOVED this song. I'm yours..neo mani..im outta control..i'm yours...nobody...we sang. (I LOVE THIS SONG :O)

We started dancing around until we got to the dorm. It was only 7:00 PM and the rest of the day we could spend relaxing.

I jumped out of the car and ran inside. "Homeeee" I said.

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie?" Minho asked.

"YES!" everyone exclaimed and plopped on the couch. "I'll go get some popcorn" Umma said. 

"So what do you want to watch?" Minho asked.

"Hey Minho...can we watch To The Beautiful You?" Jonghyun said.

"But thats not a movie--"

"I REALLY WANNA WATCH YOU TOO!!!" Onew suddenly exclaimed. I cracked up. 

"Taemin you want to watch it also?" Minho asked.

"Yes please!" I said.

"Alright..." he sighed. He took out a CD and put it in. It started. 

Episode 1..

We saw his high jump and gasped.

"AMAZING!" all of us exclaimed. 

We just sat staring, it was such an entertaining drama. We got to Episode 2. For some reason Minho kept on looking at me, as if something was wrong.

Then it happened. The last scene of that episode. Minho went up to Sulli...and they kissed?

Taemin stay calm its just a drama! He really doesn't like her and he's DRUNK!

Minho looked at me.

I smiled so brightly, that he was convinced I didn't care. He smiled back.

As long as he's always mine...nothing matters.

Nothing.