Minho hyung!

Will you ever be mine?

"Minho hyunggg" I whined looking over to MInho to get his attention

"Yes?" he said ruffling my hair 

I blushed and looked down "Well I was wondering if...you know it you wanted to that is...do you want to go to a movie tonight?"

He giggled. "Sure! Which one?"

I knew Minho was a big fan of horror, and there was a new horror film out maybe he would be happy if I took him there

"TAEMIN AND MINHO WHAT IS THIS I AM HEARING ABOUT A MOVIE?!?!?!?! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO A MOVIE BUT YOU ARE NOT INVITING ME?! YOUR UMMA?" Key screached startling me.

"Bummie calm down..." Jonghyun said to his boyfriend looking at him with amusment and affection. He leaned to steal a quick kiss but Key ducked and hid behind Onew, snickering.

"ooo will there be chicken?" Onew exclaimed. Everyone glared. (XD onew and his chicken <3)

"Ok fine you guys can come, and yes Onew hyung there will be chicken" I said trying to hide my dissapointment. 

Key smiled and jumped up and down excited.

"But which movie are we going to" Minho asked for the second time

"Uh..."

"THE MONSTERS OF BLOODLAND!!" Key, Onew, and Jonghyun exclaimed at the same time 

"Oh...crap...horror" I thought

As if he could read my mind Minho turned to me with a worriedexpression "Will you be alright watching it?"

"Huh?? Yeah sure!" I said putting on the most cheerful expression I could, he actually cared for me!

At the movies we sat in the closest we could to the middle. I was next to Minho hyung and Key Umma. During the movie it was hard not to close my eyes and jump but everytime Minho put his arm around me and it made it all better! 

After the movie I had to go to the bathroom so me and Minho hyung went...

I sighed after relieveing myself and walked outside to see Minho hyung and a girl kissing eachother...

"Ahem." I coughed, heartbroken.

"Huh?? TAEMIN?!" Minho said shocked

"Oh hi I guess you didn't notice I was there eh?" I said, trying to keep the warm tears from spilling out.

"Hey uhh...its not how you think it is! She kissed me I didn't do anything" he said pushing the girl away. From what I could see she was wearing the most exposing clothes, her cleavage was showing and she wore short shorts it looked like almost her underwear. She wore layers of makeup, but by far she was very pretty. 

"Haha...I never asked for an explanation..I just said Ahem, why are you giving me an explanationg" my voice cracking a tears threatening to spill over.  Taemin don't cry don't cry don't..

But it was too late. The tears took control and dropped, one by one.

Minhos eyes widened, then suddenly took my arm and pulled me ouside. He pushed my sobbing and weak body against the wall and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Taemin, please stop crying" he pleaded

"I-I walk out.....how? Why were you kissing her? What....what..do you hate me?!?!" I said

"Taemin, she kissed me first. Please. Trust me. PLEASE TAEMIN, stop crying I hate to see your tears" he wiped them away gently with his hand.

"I-I alright...I-I believe you Min-minho hyung" I said. His face relaxed. He kissed me on the forehead and then took a deep breath and started speaking.

"Taemin, look at me. Do you like me?" He asked

My eyes widened in shock and I looked down, embarrased. How did he know?! 

"W-what Minho wait..why?" I stuttered

"It's ok Taemin it's okay if you like me because-"

"MINHO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Ohhh cliffhanger guys :P I hope you enjoyed my first chapter I know its sorta ish but who cares...sorry if there are any mistakes :)

(btw, can't wait till Oct 10!! Shinee's new MV :D)