Lifeless.

Will you ever be mine?

MINHO's POV

I sang my solo...and then...

I went up to Krystal. Sorry Taemin..sorry im so sorry please forgive me I'm so sorry.

I grabbed her and kissed her. I felt no electric sparks or fireworks. Just her disgusting tongue slipping into my mouth and . I pulled away.

Fans cheered louder than ever. 

I looked around and spotted Taemin. He was looking at me. Shocked. Hurt. Broken. I looked at him, with no expression in my eyes. 

Key stared at me while Jonghyun and Onew laughed it off. He was the only one who knew my love for Taemin. 

The song passed in a blur of movements and words. 

Never let you go... I rapped, looking at Taemin. He looked back but he said nothing. Taemin. I still love you.

We walked off stage and I looked at Taemin again, and I was shocked at what I saw.

He was crying beautiful but sorrowful tears and they dripped onto the floor. His beautiful dark brown eyes were glazed and he stared at the ground.

My heart broke.

I reached out and touched his shoulder. He winced. He stepped 3 feet away from me and looked at me...he was scared.

Scared.

TAEMIN's POV

He touched me and I winced. How could you, you monster . You go around kissing girls on stage when I'm...wait but you never said you loved me. Maybe I was wrong thinking you were mine for 4 years...I was. You always belonged to someone else. I should have known. I was never yours.

I cried even harder and hugged Key Umma.

"You ok?" he whispered while we went to the car. He was the only one who knew my love for Minho.

"Umma.." I cried and hugged him even tighter.

"YAH! TAEMIN! Why are you crying" said the familiar voices of Amber, Onew, and Jonghyun.

"N-nothing, I'm just r-r-really really happy. It was the best birthday ever" I replied, my voice shaking. 

Minho looked at me. I could feel his gaze burning into me but I ignored it. Then I heard the voice I didn't want to hear the most. "Hi Taemin!"

It was Krystal. She went up behind Minho and linked her arm with his. 

"Oh hi K-Krystal..." I said. 

"Did you enjoy the kiss from our Charisma?" asked Onew in a jokingly voice.

My heart shattered again..if it could. 

"Yes..it was amazing." she said smiling.

NO NO PLEASE STOP TALKING NO!

"Well maybe you guys should do it another time, you guys were SO CUTE!" Jonghyun said.

. Bull. Cute my .

"And maybe you guys should SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR" Key said.

"Ne.." Jonhyun said, surprised.

We came home and dropped f(x) off.

"Minho that kiss was--"

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST DROP IT?!" I said fully annoyed and broken.

They all gasped except for Minho who just stared.

"Mianhae...I'm just tired." I said.

"It's ok we all are lets get some good sleep" Onew smiled. It warmed me up just the slightest bit.

"Okay..." we all said, sleepy.

I was sleepy but I couldn't get any sleep during the night. I kept on replaying the scene in my head...no....I walked out to the balcony. It was a starry night, and a warm breeze made me comfortable. I sat down on the swing chair and curled up into a ball, my hands on my knees. I was so mesmerized in the night that I didn't even notice someone coming.

"Taemin.." I jumped and saw Minho. 

"....annyeong?" I said scared, my heart was beating.

He sat down beside me and I shuffled a bit to the side but I was grabbed by his strong, muscular hands.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked and pulled me towards him. I struggled a bit.

"I-I'm not." I stuttered.

"Was it because of this kiss?" He asked

"NO WHY SHOULD IT BE!" I said, not meaning to yell.

"YAH TAEMIN! ITS NOT LIKE I LOVE KRYSTAL OR ANYTHING" he replied raising his voice...it was scary.

"THEN WHY DID YOU KISS HER?!" I said, my mind was taking control of me I couldn't do anything.

"TAEMIN...I really......I didn't mean it it was just for--"

"For what?! FOR PLEASURE?! YOU HAVE LIKED HER EVER SINCE YOU--"

He slapped me. It stung my cheek. I started to shiver.

"Get off me...get off" I said.

"Taemin no listen" he said pulling me closer.

"NO. Get OFF." I said

"Taemin.." he said and smashed his lips onto mine.

"Mmmhh....ahh Minaifdhoca" I said trying to get him off.

He asked for entarance but i didn't let him. No...why is my body getting so hot? 

He bit me and I gasped and he took the chance to slip his tongue in. 

"STOPMMMFFF" I said.

I finally pulled away.

I looked at his eyes.

They were still....

Lifeless.

UPDATE! YAYY *CHEERS*

Comments are always appreciated <3