Baby your my star

Will you ever be mine?

Of course, I'm taking a suggestion from one of my most consistent commentors <3 Namri2min :) thank you awesome subscriber :D


TAEMIN's POV

Yesterday was TIRING. I slept heavily in my bed, only to be woken by Minho.

"Taeminnn" he whined and pulled me out of bed

"Whhhaaattt" I complained back.

"Comeee" he pleaded. It was rare to see the "flaming charisma" whining. It must be something important.

"Fineee" I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. It was 5:30 in the morning. Fricking 5:30!!!

I walked down stairs and ruffled my bed hair.

"It's 5:30 in the morning Minho, what do you want?" I asked him. He smiled at me and even in my sleepy state I blushed.

"Let's go somewhere." he stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth and pulled me out the door. I panicked.

"Minho what  if someone sees us like when I walked out last time?!" I said, pulled the bread out of my mouth.

"I don't care!" he kissed my cheek sweetly. 

I blushed. "YAH! Not in p-public!" I looked down to the ground, embarrased.

"Ohhh is my little Taeminnie embarrased?" he teased. I hit his arm and he turned around, but I could see the smile on his face.

We reached to that "somewhere" he was talking about. It was a small lake, but with the sun just rising, it was perfect. I smiled. It was in a secluded area, far away from any place I had known.

"It's breathtaking.." I breathed. He sat down next to the lake and I followed. 

I picked up a dazzling orange flower. I tickled his cheek with it and he jumped, snapping out of his daze.

"Yah Lee Taemin!" he said in a serious face. I stared at his face innocently and we started cracking up. 

"Whenever..you're...serious...I..can't..take it...seriously" I said between laughs. 

"Will you take it seriously now?" he put on a stern face. It was sort of...scary..

He stared at me intensly, his eyes boring holes into mine. 

"Umm Minho.." he edged closer to me.

"Taemin..I love you." 

My heart skipped a beat. He leaned close to my face and I could feel his warm breath on mine.

"I l-love you t-too M-Minho.." I whispered. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly. He had never been this gentle, and it sent stars to my head. 

"Do you even know how much I love you?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered. 

"A lot.." I whispered back. 

"I love everything about you." he smiled. 

"I love your eyes." he kissed them. "I love your little cute nose." he kissed it also. "I love your beautiful hair." he kissed my head. "I love your lips." he kissed me there to.

The soft kiss turned into a more passionate kiss, our tongues in a battle for dominance. We let go, panting. 

"Do you know what I love about you Minho?" I asked.

"What?" 

"Your honesty, trustworthiness, your looks, you words, your small little accent, your short little raps in our songs, I also love your everything." I made a move and pecked him on the cheek softly. 

"Taemin I have something for you.." he took out something from his pocket. It was a black box. I gasped. 

"Are you telling me to marry you?" I blurted out. He laughed and laughed until tears were flowing out of his eyes. 

"Taemin!! Not yet!" he chuckled and hit me on the head lightly. 

"Oh.." I said, dissapointed.

"Yah, don't be down! I sait not yet didn't I?" he stuck out his tongue. Hmpf. 

"Then what is it?" 

"Couple necklaces!" he took out a cool necklace pair

"Ohmygod Batman!" I squealed. He knew my love for batman. 

"And also, something else!" he took a breath. What is he doing..?

Nan marhalge, neol saranghae

Naega da halge neon malman hae

They know I’m Minho,

They also know you, so what?

I love youI love you

ajikdo nan neol bomyeon seolle

ajikdo nan ni-ga kunggeumhae

byeo-reun byeo-rinde manjil su i-nneun byeo-reun

baby you’re my star

He sang. I blushed. 

"I love you too! I love you so much!" I jumped into his arms and tackled him to the ground.

"You're not just my star, you're my shinee star" he said.

 

Short and fluffy chapter and the song if you haven't heard of it (you should have :P) is called Star by Jay Park. I changed "they know I'm Jay Park" to "they know I'm Minho" because..it fit more :) 

Comments are always appreciated <3