You're my Juliette

Will you ever be mine?

ONEW's POV

I was so excited for the date. I jumped on my dongsaengs (the day after the 2min date which was in the last chapter). They shrieked and fell on the ground.

"YAH CHICKEN DON'T JUMP ON US LIKE THAT!!" Jonghyun said. 

"Yeah! Don't be a fat chicken!" Key stuck out his tongue and scowled. Jonghyun chuckled and tickled his waist and he fell again to the ground laughing. Fans would die to see so much Jongkey..

2min on the other hand were looking at eachother, still on the ground. 

"Umm *cough* 2min?" I called them by their fanname. 

They jumped up, thinking it was a fan. 

"WHERE?!" they cried, panting. I cracked up and smacked them lightly on the head. The time flied and finally it was...5PM! I rushed out of the house in casual clothes and started on the engine. I drove to her house, nerves building up and up. 

Ding dong..

Yoo Bi opened the door right away. She looked stunning, her hair neatly pressed into a bun and a small dress on with a shawl on top, and stockings.

"H-Hi Yoo Bi.." 

"Hi oppa! Let's go!" she grabbed my hand and I blushed and smiled awkwardly. 

"W-Where are we g-going?" I asked. She stopped and let go of my hand. I whimpered from the loss of warmth.

"Um..ehh..I didn't think about that I-I was too e-excited.." she blushed. I felt like pinching her cheeks.

"Hmm..Oh! I know this abandoned carnival place, it's really pretty. It was still working when I grew up..and then it stopped! Let's go!" I gained confidence and now grabbed her hand, dragging her to the secret carnival. 

I had an idea..

"Wow it's beautiful!" she breathed out, her breath becoming a cloud of smoke in the air. It was beautiful, there were small little rides. It was colorful..abstract and unique. 

"Let's go on one of them!"

"But they don't work!" she said

"Oh yeah..I have an idea! Let's climb up the roller coaster" I chuckled and used the ladder-like bars to climb up to the top.

She followed, also smiling. We sat on the top, looking at the beautiful view. It was gorgeous, even though the sun had already set. You could see the city and street lights of Seoul. She sighed and daringly put her head of my shoulder.

Time to put my plan into action. 

"Yoo Bi..I have something for you!" I took off my guitar (pretend he knows how to play one XD) and strummed the strings. She looked at me and smiled, waiting for me to start singing. 

Jebal gihoereul jwoyo nal boneun nun machi neol ango sipeoseo,

Andal nan naege jangnanchineun yeougata

Juliette..ohh yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo

Juliette...oh jebal nal bada jwoyo

Juliette! dalkomhi jom deo dalkomhage

Soksagyeo naui serenade...

I looked at her teary eyes and stopped singing. I took out a small black box, with two bracelets inside.

"Lee Yoo Bi..will you go out with me?"

I saw her stop breathing. He expression changed from confusion, to surprise, to love.

O-Omigod...y-yess" she wailed and jumped into my arms. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

 

Short chapter sorry ^.^

One More announcment..

I have a feeling this is gonna end soon >.< Now I'm feeling like crying because I said that :'( But I don't have much else to put, the Onew date and then wrapping it up...<3 So maybe 2-3 chapters left max :(

Comments are always appreaciated <3