LEE TAEMIN!

Will you ever be mine?

TAEMIN'S POV

I literally panicked internally and externally. Holy crap. I couldn't think straight, a billion questions were coming in my mind at the same time. What am I going to do when the members and SM finds out? Oh god. 

"Taemin!!" I jumped. It was Key's voice, and he sounded angry. Did he f-find out? I looked up with a thumping heart and butterflies in my stomach.

"Y-yes Umma...?" I said.

"Come here!!" Oh no.. I walked down the hall with shaky knees. He found out. I was almost positive. 

"Yeah?" I said when I reached him.

"What is this?!" he said. I knew he was going to show me his laptop. .

"W-what?" he pointed to something. I looked in the direction of his finger and almost fainted with relief. It was the mess I had made with the laundry. Thank god, thank you so so much!

"Nothing!!! Sorry Umma!!" I ran inside and cleaned up without a word.

"Ahhh Taemin. I just can't get mad at you, no matter what you do!" he said, ruffling my hair. Oh yes you can, and you will...

I smiled. 

"I'll go get the newspaper, be right back!" he said but I stopped him.

"N-NO KEY UMMA! Umm I-I'll get it.." he raised his eyebrows.

"If you say so.." he looked at me, with a weird face. I sighed in relief. I was walking out when I heard a voice.

"Taemin, is there something wrong? Tell me." I heard Umma say.

"N-no, nothing at all..." I said. I quickly walked out. I picked up the newspaper and there it was, the article. I tore off the page and ripped it up, tossing it on to the grass. I knew this was wrong, but if my hyungs found out, especially Minho, they would kill me. 

I walked inside. I set the newspaper on the table. The day was normal, until I got a phone call. From Minho. 

"Ne?" 

"Taemin..I have to talk to you about something. I'm coming back, right now." I could here a lot of noise inthe background. 

"Minho oppa, ottoke? How will fans react?" I heard Krystal say,. I gulped.

He had found out. 

"Minho hyung..." I whispered.

"What?" he said in a cold voice.

"I'm s-sorry.." I felt tears running down my cheeks. My eyes stung from crying so much in the past few days. I sniffled.

"Taemin, please don't cry. Don't be sorry." he said. "I'll hang up" and he hung up. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Onew and Kibum hyung had gone out for an interview, and Jonghyun hyung was sick. I sat on the couch, staring at the T.V. I turned it on.

"SHINee's Taemin revealed!!!" I heard a reporter say. *Click* I changed the channel.

"Here we are on the set of We Got Married, were there is chaos going on from the release of Taemin's--"

*Click*

"What will SM do now, since Tae--"

*Click*

"Tae--"

*Click* I turned it off. "AISH!" I screamed and slammed the remote on the ground. I started to cry uncontollably. What had I done to get myself into this mess? Everyone would hate me, and Key and Onew must have found out by now. I took my IPod and blasted music in my ears...

Neul geu jariae isseonal ji kyeojwoseo...
Neul naega badeul binan daesinhaeseo...
Amu maldo eobsi nal gamssajun ne museubeul ijen...
Nega geoulcheoreom bichuryeo hae...

The song Honesty was playing. (A/N: I'm totally in love with this song right now!!!! Like seriously, the first time I heard it I started crying, it was so sweet. If you haven't heard it go search up "Honesty SHINee" NOW.)  My fans will never protect me after they hear about this scandal. I thought and cried even harder. I heard Minho's car park. 

. I pulled my earphone out of my ears. The door opened, and Minho stood there, staring at me. I looked at him and fled upstairs.

"Taemin!!" he ran behind me. I flew into my room and tried closing the door but he pulled it open. I ran into my bed and jumped under the covers.

"Taemin, just listen." he walked closer to the bed. 

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok I really--"

"I'm so sorry Minho. Please don't leave me." I whimpered.

"Why would I ever leave an adorable maknae like you?" he said and pulled the covers down to look at my teary face. "Awww don't cry!" he said and kissed me on the nose. 

How can you be so forgiving? I cried even harder, thinking about the bad things I had done.

"Taemin-ah please!!" he said. 

"I'm sorry..."

"I love you too." he said and kissed me the lips. It wasn't deep, but it had a huge effect on me.

"I love you three." I finally smiled and hugged him. 

"Let's go to sleep." he said and quickly changed his closed. I shielded my eyes, even though he was my boyfriend. He was about to turn of the lights when--

"LEE TAEMIN!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. 

 

Tension tension tension :D AKHDFLSHA:SHRVCSA Honesty by SHINee = best song ever.

Comments are always appreciated <3