Oh god no.

Will you ever be mine?

The date. I was feeling giddy, happy, blissful..I couldn't explain! Everything had been so perfect. From the ride, to our lunch, and...EVERYTHING! Minho and I walked into our dorm...little did we know what we would be confronted by.

"CHOI ING MINHO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO MY TAEBABY?" I heard Key Umma's voice, he was yelling. Me and Minho jumped and exchanged nervous glances.

"Uh..ummmm.." Minho stuttered

"DID YOU REMEMBER WE HAD A ING INTERVIEW TODAY?! FINE, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DATE BUT CHOOSE A TIME THATS APPROPRIATE!" Kibum shrieked, he had never been this bad.

"I-I'm sorry U-umma.." I said softly.

" you Taemin." 

That hurt. Hurt bad. It was like a knife had pierced into my heart.  you...Taemin...

"U-u-umma?" I squeaked, tears coming into my eyes.

"What do you want." he snapped, looking at me with his cold eyes, like daggers.

"I..I d-didn't know.." I said.

"Taemin..."

"I'm so so so sorry!" Tears started coming out.

"Taemin...no. I'm sorry..sorry. I was so worried for you. I can't even..I don't know I'm just sorry!!!" he broke down into tears. I walked to him and flung my arms around him.

"Umma, saranghae!" he was so caring, so kind..I really loved my Umma. Best umma in the world. I smiled. 

"E-excuse me?" Minho cleared his thoat. Me and Key jumped. Well this is awkward..

As if we had some type of inside joke...we all broke out into laughter.

It was a fairly good day, and I plopped on my bed, tired. I smiled to myself, thinking about what happened. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

~Next morning~

"Taemin..taemin wake up!" I felt someone gently shaking me. I yawned and groaned, and I pulled the covers higher over my head. A strong hand brought them down again.

"Tae!" I opened my eyes to see Minho sitting on my bed. Oh god I must look terrible..I sat up. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11:30" I gasped.

"...sorry Minho" I tried getting out of bed but he kept me in place. 

"No time for morning kisses, eh?"

I blushed. "Minho I need to brush my teeth first, or you'll get a kiss full of morning breath!" 

"I don't care" he looked right at me, seductively. I turned even redder. He pounced on me and I felt my head hit the bed. His soft lips landed on mine and i could feel his minty breath. His tongue asked for entrance and I parted my lips open. I felt it in my mouth and almost moaned from pleasure. I pushed him off, gasping for air.

"Sorry, I need some air" I chuckled. He just smiled and got off the bed. He walked out of my room singing Love Like Oxygen

Oh how I loved him.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I walked downstairs and Key was dressed up with his stage make-up.

"Key Umma, where are you going? Why are you dressed like that?" I asked. Key smirked.

"Taemin, I should be asking you what are you wearing..we have a interview today! Remember?"

I froze in place. We did have an interview.

"Be right back.." I murmered and sprinted up the stairs, bumping into someone. 

"Aissshh can't you see wear you're going?" I said, irritated.

"Excuse me?" I heard Minho say.

"Ohh s-sorry Minho I'm in a rush." I looked up at him and he looked absolutely amazing. He didn't have much make-up on but his suit made him look so handsome. I blushed and walked past him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss. I stopped him.

"We don't have time today.." I traced my finger on his jawline, seductively. I pecked him a bit on his cheek and his jaw dropped. His grip on my wrist loosened and I took the oppurtunity to run to my room.

"Taemin you little--" he got back to his senses but I slammed the door in his face and smiled.

So far, the day was awesome.

We got to the interview place and paprazzi we're already there, waiting and bombarding us with questions. The guards blocked us and our manager ushered us into the waiting room.

"Ok guys, today there's going to be a surprise announcement during the interview! The interviewee will announce it to the public. Good luck! Fighting!" we looked at eachother, puzzled. 

"Whatever" Jonghyun said and we walked out. 

The interview was boring the same old questions again..

"Taemin how is it like, being the maknae?" I inwardly rolled my eyes. 

"It's quite nice, getting all the attention from the fans and hyungs. Although I would like to be a bit older so I can boss someone around." I said, it was my typical answer. To top it off, I gave them a cute smile, that would melt millions of hearts. I saw Key smirk and look away. This time I truly smiled.

"Minho..what's your relationship with Krystal from f(x), I heard you guys are dating?" the interviewee asked. I froze and so did Minho. 

"Uhh..umm.." I squeezed his hand as a sign that he should keep on going it's just fanservice..

"She's a r-really pretty and nice girl. Who knows, we..we m-might be dating.." I gave a forced smile. It's just fanservice..fanservice. I saw Minho glance at me and I looked at him with a reasurring smile. 

"I hope you guys are getting along well" the interviewee put an emphasis on the "well". I scowled. 

"Now, fangirls and fanboys, we are about to reveal the surprise you all have been waiting on.." he said. All 5 of us tensed up. I was excited, I loved surprises. 

"Starting tomorrow, Minho..."

I froze. What about Minho?

"Minho and Krystal.."

.

"will be starring on the popular show"

.

"We Got Married!" 

Oh god no.

 

I haven't updated in like SOOO LONG I'm sorry!! Bad author shi!