Huh?!

Will you ever be mine?

"MINHO HYUNG!!!!!!" 

I sighed. Now who was calling? Right when I was about to tell Taemin something! I swear...-___-

"YAH! HYUNG!" I recognized the voice. It was Key.

"Ne?" I said, frustrated and angry

"The manager is calling you!" He replied not noticing WHAT IN THE WORLD he was interrupting

"Can't you see I'm BUSY?" I said pointing to Taemin who looked down and started blushing. I smiled, this kid could be so cute sometimes...I love him <3

"M-Minho hyung umm well if manager-r is calling you, you...you should go" he was still looking down.

"B-but Tae-"

"MINHO. COME. RIGHT. NOW." Key said, dead serious

"AISH chincha...finee" I said. I looked at Taemin again. I cupped his face with my hand and told him "When I come back we'll pick up from where we left off" and I kissed him on the forehead and went to Key.

In the car:

"Key was it really that important? You couldn't wait?" I asked

"Minho hyung, the manager said he wanted you to come ASAP, no matter what" he said looking out the window. "Also, what were you doing with Taemin, may I ask?"

I blushed.

"Uhh well..." I decided to tell him the truth "so I took him to the bathroom and then this girl came up to me while I was waiting and suddenly kissed me and at the same time, Taemin walked out...he started crying so I took him outside, I couldn't bear to see him cry. I was about to tell him how much I loved him but then SOMEONE interrupted" I said.

"Hyung, mianhae" he said looking me right in the eye.

When we reached to the studio and I stepped in, ready to confront the manager. He was right at the door. Next to him was Krystal...from f(x)! What was she doing here?!

"You called?" I said

"MINHO!" Krystal squealed and kissed me right on the lips. She bit my lower lip begging for entrance but instead I pushed her off.

"YAH? Whats up with you Krissie?" (nickname).

The manager sighed. "Just come in the meeting room"

Butterflies filled my stomach. This seemed important.

"So Minho and Krystal, I have a favor to ask from you two." he said in a grave tone 

"I already agreed!" Krystal said, with her high pitched voice.

"Umm, alright go on." I said

"I want you two to date. For fanservice."

"HUH?!"

 

 

End of chappie 2 :D ahh man I hate HW :/ Sooo much to do I may not be able to update regularly sorry guyz <3

And I have 3 subscribers! YAYY <3 (even though thats so little, it means a lot to me!)

ohh yeah Seungri and TOP, partying hard!