Alone.

Will you ever be mine?

TAEMIN's POV

We went into the car. I sat next to Minho squished. This is so awkward...he doesn't even like me. After a few minutes of silence something surprising happened. Minho took my hand in his. I looked at him in surprise. "Why are you holding my hand" I whispered, so none of the other members would hear.

"Because." he said, smiling. Because what?!

"Because what?" I asked.

"I love you too" he whispered. 

You love me?!? ME?! Minho loves me? This must be a dream. I looked to the other side and started blushing, still not letting go of his hand. 

Finally <3

We finally reached to the concert place, we were going to perform Ring Ding Dong with f(x). Why is manager making us do all of our performances with them? I thought.

We enetered the makeup room and immediately the makeup artist noonas started on us. They really didn't put a lot on us, we didn't need it ;) they just put a bit of foundation and thats all. 

"Go!! GO!! You guys are late" they said, rushing us outside. 

We met f(x). I spotted Krystal. She was smiling at Minho and winking at him. No girl you ain't getting him, he's already mine. I smirked and took Minho by the hand and led him out on stage. Krystal frowned, but quickly covered it with a bright smile.

MINHO's POV

Oh crap f(x) there's Krystal. She was smiling and winking at me.  get away. As if Taemin could hear my thoughts, he pulled me onto the stage. I saw Krystal frown beside me, but soon replaced it with a bright smile. I'm sorry Taemin...I don't want to break you again but I have to do more fanservice...but I'll explain right after I do it. I thought, tears forming in my eyes. No Minho! Don't cry! Stay strong.

TAEMIN's POV

We walked out on the stage and I felt Minho's arm leave my grasp. Huh? Minho? I turned around and he was with Krystal, their arms were linked. I thought you loved me Minho. I went up to him he looked everywhere but me. "Minho..." I whispered. He looked at me but before he could say anything Krystal pushed me away.

"Go get ready to dance you dance freak" she said.

"Sis..?" I replied, shocked. Just then the music started.

So fantastic...so elastic...

I started dancing, but my eyes were still on Krystal and Minho. They were still next to eachother. What are you doing Minho? 

Baby...crazy...crazy...my lady! Jonghyun hyung sang.

It came to my solo. I sang but my voice cracked, tears were starting to come up. It's gonna ruin my makeup! No! Then Krystal sang.

Krystal.

She went up to Minho and sang her line... Baby..nae gaseumeul meomchool su oh crazy

Minho sang back.  Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy neo animyeon pilyoepda crazy

Everyone sang, including me. Nae wae ire?

Minho...why are you like this? You say you love me. Then you break my heart.

Wae?

During the whole concert Minho was only looking at Krystal..and Krystal was only looking at Minho. They were lost in their own little world. It broke my heart...if it could even shatter again. It's enough Minho. Just tell me whats on your mind. I can't stand it. Stop looking at her. STOP!

Suddenly my heart took control and I walked over to them. 

"Get off of him Krystal" I said in a low voice. Minho looked at me, surprised.

"Taemin whats wrong?' he asked

"YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG!" I yelled. Fans screamed in shock.

"Taemin just..lets talk about this later please.

"NO CHOI MINHO. No." I lowered my voice to a whiper.

"You are never getting him" Krystal whispered and a intimidating whisper.

"I am ." I said. With that, I pulled down Minho's shirt and kissed him straight on the lips. It lasted for a few seconds until Minho pushed me off.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY DID YOU KISS ME" he said, with pure look of shock in his eyes. He moved back and dragged Krystal with him.

I stood there on stage.

Brokenhearted. and...

Alone.

I haven't updated for 2 days sooo I DID TODAY!! YAYY :D