Why didn't you tell me?!

Will you ever be mine?

When he said those words it broke my heart...he didn't want to tell me anything else?

"Nothing else?" still looking at him hopefully

His eyes we're hard and serious. "No Taemin...t-trust me" he said smiling

How could he smile?

"Oh w-well I called a cab we should go now..h-h-hyung" my voice cracked.

"Ne Taemin-ah" he smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

Don't touch me. If you say you don't love me, don't touch me

I shievered under his touch.

"Oh I'm sorry mianhae Taemin! What wrong though?!" EVERYTHING.

"Nothing hyung, I'm just cold" I forced a smile.

He smiled and pulled me closer. Why are you doing this to me Minho...you're tearing me apart.

We drove back in silence, looking outside opposite windows. We finally reached our dorm/house thing. We got out of the door and we're suddenly awaken out of our stupor by roudy and loud excited voices.

"OMIGOD TAEMIN AND MINHO ARE BACK GUYS" I heard the familiar voice of Key Umma speak.

Someone cheered. We stepped inside wanting to see what was going on and were amazed at what we saw.

Our house was full of ballons and confetting and a small table sat in the middle of the living room. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE!" Key Umma, Jjong hyung, and Onew hyung screamed. They all hugged me.

Birthday...me? Wait whats the date? OHMYGOD its July 18th my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget?!?!

"Yah!!! Can I join the fun" Minho hyung said smiling and staring. I blushed. "sure" I whispered

He came up and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Taemin" he whispered in my ear and nibbled on it slightly.

"YAH!" I said and jumped. "don't bite me!" he snickered.

RING-DING-DONG-RING-DING-DONG-RING--

Onew's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?...yes....yes...really?!?! OMO so many fans? Alright...yes we will...bye!" he said, and his eyes lit up.

"WE ARE HAVING A CONCERT TODAY, THE WHOLE SM FAMILY IS GOING TO BE THERE!! ITS CELEBRATION FOR TAEMIN'S BIRTHDAY!" he squealed! "there are supposed to me 1,000,000 fans coming!! OMO!!" 

"Holy..mother" Key said

"KYAA" said Jonghyun. "let's go get ready...when do we have to be there?"

"In 2 hours! HURRY EVERYONE!" Onew said and smiled.

 

MINHO's POV

A concert?! With the whole SM Family?! That means...Krystal..... No.

I took out my phone and dialed my managers number. "Hello." i heard.

"Hi Manager...I heard we are having a conert today." 

"Oh yes Minho we are, the whole SM Family is gonna be there...that means including f(x)"

"So I have to......"

"Yes fanservice with Krystal..."

"Manager, can't I do it some other time? PLEASE?" Not on Taemin's birthday...any day but this day.

"NO. Today means today. Sorry Minho. Do it." he said, harshly.

"B-but...FINE." I said sighing in frustrating. 

"And Minho I'm sorry--"

"Shut up." I said and hung up. 

 

At The Concert- TAEMIN's POV

We were getting ready for our performance with f(x). I was so excited to see my sister's again...they were like sisters to me.

"TAEMIN!!!" I heard familiar voices scream.

"AMBER! LUNA! SULLI! KRYSTAL! VICTORIA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I ran up to my sisters and gave them big hugs!! They squealed and hugged me back.

"How are you guys...Taemin did you lose weight?" Sulli asked, smiling.

"Heehee no...we just were working to hard...harder than my FAT sisters" I said smirking.

"How dare you!" they said in an "offended" voice. 

"TAEMIN! COME ON! AND BRING F(X) WITH YOU!" Onew called. Finally, our performance!

We performed the song Lucifer by ourselves, and f(x) performed NU ABO by themselves and it was finally time for our performance of Hello with f(x)! 

We all came on stage...1..2..3..4 we started dancing and fans screamed. I looked at them and smiled and they screamed even harder.

Eereol ddaereul bomyeon na

origineun hangabwa

nun ape dugodo ojji hal jul molla..

sang Jonghyun...It finally came to my solo

Eonjenda deunyeo soneul jaba bol nal olkkayo...

Fans screamed happy birthday from everywhere, and I smiled.

Hello...hello...

The chorus zipped by and then Minho started singing. While he sang he moved over to Krystal...what was he doing? After his solo he went over grapped her and kissed her...on the lips. My heart broke into a million pieces. What?! Why...how?? But...no!!!! Thats not righ the can't just...

Fans screamed louder than ever.

I looked at him, he looked at me back, his eyes emotionless.

He loved Krystal...they were dating?

Minho hyung...

Why didn't you tell me?!

 

Guys SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE AHHHH IM SO SRRY. I had so much hw and like my teachers kept on dumping more and more and I haven't been on the internet for like 2 weeks since my laptop was like spazzing...but my dad said I'll get a new one so...yay :) Mianhae :(

Comments are really appreciated <3