Two

Confused Love

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

I slept so well and the only thing that can top it off is waking up seeing Kai’s face. But sadly, I woke up with no one. I got up, slipped on some sweats and made my way to the kitchen. I decided to make an English breakfast, because it was Kai’s favorite. I knew he would love it but no he ate cereal. It was like a punch in the face.

Once we arrived to the music show, we all entered our dressing room. Since Kai and I are always done first with makeup and dressing, we usually play some games, but instead he was playing with Sehun. 

After we sand our song on stage, Kai usually saves me a water bottle before it’s gone by the others, but when I reached for the bottle, He took it and drank all the water. How ing childish.  I really wanted to stomp my feet like a little kid and cry. I can’t take this anymore.

And so, I decided to sit next to Suho in the can because I needed someone to lean on and he was the perfect person. He happily opened his arms and I nuzzled my face in the crook as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Look at this hyunnie!” Chanyeol pointed to Suho and I. Baekhyun lifted his head up from Chanyeol’s chest and smiled at us. “AIGOOOO baby-Soo, Suho looks like a loving father, I’m so jealous of Lay!”

Chanyeol pouted down at Baekhyun, “YAH KYUNGSOO come here so I can smother you with fatherly loooooooove”

 I shook my head, “No, you’re not warm like hyung,” I said while I cuddled even closer to Suho.

I heard a faint ‘so annoying’ behind me and I knew it was the maknae’s voices.  I picked up my head and looked at him and Kai. Sehun was glaring at me while Kai was looking out the window. “Did you say something Sehun?”

“Yeah, you’re annoying”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m your hyung, don’t talk to me like that”

Sehun crossed his arms, “Like I ing care. Kiss my ”

Suho snapped his head back, “I swear I’ll shut your mouth for you Sehun, so shut up and watch how you talk to your hyungs”

Sehun rolled his eyes and scoffed, “Whatever Suho-HYUNG, But all I’m saying is that YOUR Kyungsoo is not all innocent. The things he makes Kai feel-

“Piss off Sehun…Now” Kai commanded with a deep voice than usual that sent shivers down my spine.

I looked at Sehun as he looked out the window, clearly pissed off. My eyes traveled to Kai as I thought. I wonder what Sehun was going to say? Or Why is he so freaking mad at me so easily?  Wait…. I looked at the arms that were around my shoulders. OH MY GOD, I’m so ing stupid. I can I forget that Kai said not to touch others. I bit my lip as I quickly jumped to the back row and sat in the middle of Sehun and Kai. I ignored the weird stares from the other members, and made myself comfortable next to Kai.  I noticed Kai didn’t even look at me, So I leaned on him a little. Now that are arms are touching, I know he felt me but still didn’t work. Ugh I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled my face in his hard stomach. I felt him flinched and I smiled to myself. He tried to push me away, but I squeezed him tighter, eventually he gave up and placed his hands on my back; Rubbing small circles all over my upper back, relaxing me.

Once we arrived to our dorm, Kai pushed me off to get out the car, but I told him to wait a second. I waited until everybody got out the van before closing the door and I pushed him down to sit in the seat again. He was startled and a blush was creeping on his face.

“Did I make you mad again?” I innocently looked at him with my big eyes. I saw him shiver before opening his mouth, “Move, so I can take a shower”

I shook my head before pinning him down, as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. I leaned closer to his face and smirked when I saw him swallow hard. “Kaiiii~,” I cooed to him, “I’m sorry for touching Suho Hyung”

“I don’t c-care”

“I thought you didn’t like it… I just want you to be a happy”

Suddenly he flipped us over, and I found myself on back with him hovering over me. He released a small smile before leaning closer to me… Soon I felt a pair of lips on mine. Those heavens- like lips molding into mine. Sparks bursting around us. He pulled back and stared at me, before I can say something he got. And ran out the car, he murmured ‘sorry’. I stayed in the car for a bit, replaying what just happened. My first kiss…our first kiss... But why did he say sorry? Did he regret it?