Thirteen

Confused Love

 

Kyungsoo was happy. Finally he thought; finally he was happy. Watching the man, he fell in love with, walking towards him. Both of them wore white clothes. For Jongin his dark skin was more obvious, but for Kyungsoo it complimented his milky skin. With a hand caressing Kyungsoo’s cheek, Jongin nuzzled their noses together. A wave of calmness splashed throughout Kyungsoo’s body. Shivers traveled all of his body. With Jongin pulling back, he examined the shorter man’s face. He smiled warmly and his eyes had a twinkle to them. That twinkle made the shorter man become astonish. Jongin whispered the words, ‘I love you’. Mini fireworks exploded in Kyungsoo’s heart. Jongin slipped his hand down and started to walk away. Kyungsoo took slow steps to reach for Jongin. But it seemed like with every step Kyungsoo took, Jongin would take two. A little faster this time, Kyungsoo walk to regain back the warmness from Jongin.  The taller man started to run, but he never lost his smile and never took his eyes away from Kyungsoo. Screaming his lovers name he ran faster, desperately trying to reach for Jongin’s hand. He did the unthinkable. He gave up. He stood there as he watched His lover screaming for him to grab his hand. Jongin disappeared but his voice still remained. With tears streaming down his face, he listened to his lover’s voice screaming for him to save him. He listened to his name getting repeated over and over again. The words ‘Help me’ and ‘Grab my hand’. Last but absolutely not least those three words that made his heart ache ‘I love you’.

 

He woke up feeling sweaty and bothered.  He looked around, looking for a clue to tell him where he was. He scoffed realizing that he failed to take his own life.  He sat up and curled his legs to his chest. Kyungsoo rested his arms and head on his knees. He took a big breath in and thought about the dream/nightmare. Of course he would give up. That’s what he does the best, he thought to himself.

When he heard the bedroom door being opened, he held onto the sheets tightly. He was slightly scared on finding out who took him in their home. His tensed shoulders slumped down when he was greeted by a familiar face.  The man walked up to the end of bed and took a seat. He placed the tray filled with fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and a tall glass of Orange juice in front of Kyungsoo. The man asked Kyungsoo how he was feeling.

“Jonghyun… I just tried to kill myself, how do you think I feel?”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” Kyungsoo felt guilty after hearing Jonghyun apologized. Why should Kyungsoo have an attitude when the other man saved his life?

“No, I’m sorry. You asked a little question and I shouldn’t have given you an attitude. You’re the last person I should be doing that to. You saved my life for God’s Sake.” Now with eyes filled with tears Kyungsoo looked at Jonghyun. He eyes pleading for warmth and luckily Jonghyun understood. He swiftly moved over next to Kyungsoo and slipped an arm around his waist. With the other arm he wrapped it around the latter’s shoulder and pulled his closer. Kyungsoo buried his face in the elder’s chest. Wanting more warmth, he crawled onto Jonghyun lap and wrapped his legs around his waist. A bit surprised from the Kyungsoo actions he tensed up a bit. But when he heard faint crying he squeezed his hold on Kyungsoo tighter.   

 

 

Two hours it took for Kyungsoo to calm down. Luckily Jonghyun still had pancake batter left. So he fixed up a quick batch and walked back into the room with fresh pancakes. He sat down next to Kyungsoo and placed the tray in front of him. He watched at Kyungsoo just stared at the plate, he shook his head in disbelief. He grabbed onto the fork and cut a piece of the pancake. He hovered the fork near the latter’s mouth.

“Come on, open wide. Say Ahhh”

“I’m not a little baby”

“Then why are you acting like one? You need some energy.”

“I’m not hungry”

“You better open that damn mouth of yours and eat this damn food I made just for you!”

Kyungsoo flinched at the sudden burst from the usually soft spoken man. He quickly opened his mouth and took in the food. He slightly smiled after finding that the Dino looking man cooks badly. At least he tried, Kyungsoo thought. He gently took the fork out of Jonghyun’s hand and fed himself.  Once he finished two out of the four pancakes, since they were like the size of his face, he drank half of the orange juice. He closed his eyes and felt a little better after eating. Jonghyun moved the tray off the bed onto the nightstand.

“How did you find me hyung?” Kyungsoo asked with a shaky voice.

“I was running around the neighbor like I usually do and I noticed someone on the bridge railing.”

“How did you know that it was me?”

Jonghyun smiled to himself and said, “I can spot those big brown eyes miles away.”

Kyungsoo blushed and quickly covered his cheeks with the sleeves of his shirt. Jonghyun chuckled while he stretched out his legs so he can fully lie on the bed. Feeling a bit awkward sitting, Kyungsoo laid down slowly next to the elder.

“I never really thanked you. So thanks you, I truly owe you my life” Kyungsoo said while fiddling his fingers together.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything and it somehow worried the latter. Kyungsoo was biting on his bottom lip and cracking his knuckles. 

“For one thing, It wasn’t your time to go,” Jonghyun said while shifting his head to the left, to get a better look at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo felt the elder stare at him. Once he felt the heat that covered his cheeks, he held his hands in front of his face to hide his blush. Jonghyun, on the other hand, thought Kyungsoo was too darn cute for his own good. 

 

“You must be tired, Get some sleep”

Jonghyun was about to get up, but he felt a soft hand grabbing on his wrist. He looked back down at the latter and cocked his head to the side.

“I-I… don’t w-want…want to b-be alone” Kyungsoo mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

Jonghyun simply smiled and took his place next to Kyungsoo. With Jonghyun’s arm wrapped securely around the latter’s waist and Kyungsoo’s head on the elder’s chest. They both fell asleep enjoying each other’s warmness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where the is he!” everyone flinched as Suho screaming from the tenth time. The managers called a mandatory group meeting once they found out that Kyungsoo was missing. No one had said anything except Suho’s yelling and Kris trying to calm him down. But nothing will stop Suho. Suho was in a rage.

“The did you say to him KIM JONGIN!”  Jongin jumped a bit when he heard his name. He looked down at his fingers, not knowing how to reply. He felt Yixing rub his arm trying to cheer him up.

“Joonmyeon Calm down. He’s either at Shinee’s dorm or Ryeowook’s apartment. I told the managers to call them,” Kris said trying to cool down the hot headed Suho.

Suho heard Luhan mumble something, so he snapped his head toward him.

“Luhan, speak louder.”  Luhan squeaked when he realized Suho heard him.

Again Suho told Luhan to speak, but a bit more harsh, “I said to ing speak louder!”

Luhan jumped and cuddles into Sehun more. “I said Kyungsoo wouldn’t be missing if kai didn’t say what he did.”

“Jongin what did you say?” Suho said with his anger quickly rising again.

“I don’t remember” Jongin quietly said.

Luhan scoffed and said,” Oh really. Well let me refresh you. You said you would be glad to let Yixing go, But it might be hard to give up free .”

Yixing widen his eyes and took his hand off of Jongin. Suho’s eye twitched and his face started to get red.

“Yixing you slept with him. You ing had with JONGIN?!” Suho screamed at Yixing.

Eye full with tears, Yixing shook his head no. He looked at Suho and said,” N-no. Suho he is lying. I would never sleep with anyone other than you.”

 

“Hyung I didn’t sleep with him.” Jongin said in a small voice.

Suho stood up and screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone slumped in theirs chairs, while Yixing was still staring at the raging man.

“See what you did JONGIN. You lie and now Kyungsoo is missing! Are even ing thinking straight?! I should kill you right now.” Suho took a step toward Jongin, but Yixing placed his hands on Suho’s chest trying to push him back.

“Joonmyeonnie p-please stop yelling. You’re getting scary.” Yixing pleaded to Suho.

Suho closed his eyes taking in the skin contact he missed the most. He opened his eyes to a crying Yixing, he quickly softened. He held Yixing cheek with his hand. Suho smiled softy and Yixing giggled bitterly. Both of them feeling their hearts warm up. A feeling they both missed.

This time Yixing took his seat next to Suho. They intertwined their fingers under the table and squeezed them tight.

 

Kris cleared his voice before speaking ,”He’s at Shinee’s dorm.”

 

 

~I wrote in third person.. Did you guys like it? Also Happy Valentine’s Day <3 Love you all !!!~

 

                              

photo kyungsooandjonghyun_zps13337cd7.png

 

 

 

photo kaisooandjonghyun_zps9bc20503.jpg