Nine

Confused Love

Kyungsoo POV

 

I slumped into the chair in our dressing room.   Everyone was drinking their water and trying to cool down. Singapore is such a cool place. Only if it didn’t rain, it would be perfect. The stage was slippery and everyone was falling. I took a big sip of water and passed the bottle to Suho. He smiled and drank it.

“Aish, everyone was slipping and falling today!” Chen crossed his arms in frustration. Xiumin pouted in agreement.

Tao looked over at Lay, “Yixing-gege, are you ok? I saw that you fell…”

“I’m fine” Yixing replied. But Tao shook his head, “Are you sure? Because during MAMA you stopped dancing and completely and ran off the stage”

“DID I NOT SAY I’M FINE!”

We all stared at him with widen eyes.

Kris glared at him, “Don’t yell at him, he was only caring for you,” he said protecting Tao. But Yixing just rolled his eyes, “I don’t need anybody caring about me! If I was hurt, I would tell you guys, so stop asking these damn questions!”

“What the is your problem?” Kris asked. 

“Oh, shut the hell up Wufan. Go stick your up Tao’s . We all know how much you want to!” Yixing yelled back at Kris, completely humiliating Kris. He blushed and ran out the room, with Tao following him.

“Are you feeling ok?” Luhan asked carefully.

“OH MY ING GOD, I ALREADY SAID I’M FINE! Maybe if everyone wasn’t always breathing down my damn neck, you wouldn’t be asking these things. It’s always, ‘Yixing this’ ‘Yixing that’ ‘Yixing what’s for dinner?’  Just do it your damn selves, because I’m sick and tired of taking care of you damn people! I need time to take care of myself. UGH, I wish I can leave this damn group!”

Suho looked at him like he was crazy, “Are you even thinking straight?”

“HA, NOW YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME? I have been thinking for too long yeobo…Suho we’re done. I want to break up. I don’t want my heart to completely break into pieces. I know you don’t like me anymore. I just can’t pretend anymore that we’re ok, because we’re not. I have noticed a couple of months ago. But I was too scared to confront you about it, because I-I still l-love you… But that won’t change how you feel about me” Yixing said all in one breath.

“H-Hyung, are you sure about this? Suho only loves you!” I tried to change his mind, but he only snapped his head toward me.

“DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK?! You’re the damn reason for all of this to ing happen. You think I don’t see you two all over each other late at night? Are you happy Kyungsoo? ARE YOU ING HAPPY! You took my happiness away. You took the love of my life; you took the only thing I cared the most for”

I was speechless. I never meant for them to break up, I don’t even see Suho like that. I was going to say sorry to Yixing, but when I looked for him, he was already gone. I slumped lower in my chair, as I covered my face with my hands. I really don’t want to show my face to the others. It’s my entire fault.

 

Kai POV

 

“Lay! Lay! YIXING!” I yelled for him

He turned around to face me, “What, leave me alone Jongin!”

“No, are you ok?”

“AGAIN WITH THAT ING QUESTION, I’M FINE!” He yelled with tears coming down his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of his arms. I pulled him into an embrace. He was so cold and sweaty. He tried to get away but I squeezed him closer. He eventually rests his head in the middle of my chest. He was breathing in and out slowly with tears coming out silently. He slowly picked up his head and stared into my eyes.

“Jongin, kiss me”