Four

Confused Love

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

How would it be if we were together?

If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything gets in slow motion

Tell me, if this is love

 

 

While practicing the song, I tried to make eye contact with him. But he kept looking everywhere else but me. I slowly sat back down in one of the corners of the practice room. It was his turn to dance with Sehun and Lay. I wanted to watch them, but my eyes watered up. Knowing that I will cry, I leaned my head on the mirror and closed my eyes. I feel very depressed and lost. I just want to talk to Kai. I just want him to say one word to me. I don’t even need a conversation, just him saying my name would be enough. 

I opened my eyes when I felt someone poking my arm. I was hoping it was Kai but unfortunately it wasn’t.

Suho warmly smiled at me, “You ok?”

I nodded my head, “Just tired.” Suho patted my shoulder, “You did a great job today!”

“Thanks, you did well too, but you should try to control your face expressions while you sing…It’s like you’re about to cry”

We both laughed before Suho walked back to Lay and cuddled with him. That’s when I saw Luhan walk over to me.

“You look pretty sad... what’s wrong?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I’m just tired”

“Do you need a massage? I’ll give you one!”

I was about to interrupt but he already started to rub my shoulders. I tensed up a bit, but after it started to feel good. So I relaxed and gave in. I heard Luhan giggled from the look of my face. I kept hearing him giggle, until it came to a stop.  I opened my eyes and saw Sehun holding Luhan’s wrist, looking like he wanted to kill me.

“What the are you doing?”

I jumped from the tone of his voice, “I-I” I stuttered, not being able to say anything else.

“Hunnie, I just gave him a massage” Luhan said as he tried to release Sehun’s grip on his wrist. But Sehun just glared at him, “I told you not to touch anyone, or did this seduce you like he does with Suho-hyung?!”

“OH SEHUN! HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM THAT?!” Everyone gasped at Luhan screaming, since we never heard him raise his voice before.

Sehun released his grip of Luhan’s wrist and pointed his finger at me, “It’s true, right Kyung-! Tell him NO tell everyone how good of a you are!”

-SLAP-

Everyone froze. Luhan just hit Sehun for the first time ever. And it was all because of me, it’s always my fault. I felt tears flow down my face as I watched Sehun storm out the room. I desperately looked at Kai, wanting some kind of comfort. But he just stood there. I pulled up my knees and placed my head in between, wanting to hide from everyone and everything.

I felt Luhan hand’s on my back, rubbing small circles, “Kyungsoo are you ok?”

I looked up at him, “I-I’m sorry for you to f-fight with him. I-it’s my f-fault.”

He pulled me into a tight embrace and held me close. “No, he was being a jerk and he has no right to say that to you. It’s not even true”

“B-but he’s r-right. I’m a ”

He pulled back and held my face with his hands. He leaned in and left a small kiss on my forehead.

“I will protect you Do Kyungsoo”