Eighteen

Confused Love

Where is he? Kyungsoo thought to himself. He stared at the door and pretended that Jongin would just burst through the door and hug him tightly. But after waiting a couple minutes, no one came in. all he could do was sleep. But even sleep was coming to him… it’s going to be a long night.

 

-

“Good Morning Hyung” Tao chirped up as he saw the said man walk into the kitchen. Kyungsoo smiled and greeted him back, before looking for some toast to eat. He stood at the counter, waiting for the toast to be done.

He looked at Tao, “Do you know where Jongin went?” Tao looked up at the ceiling in thought, before placing his index finger on his lips, “Oh yea, He slept in Sehun and Luhan’s room. He should be up by now”

Kyungsoo started to fiddle with his fingers, “Should I talk to him?”

“Is that even a question hyung? Of course you should.” Tao stood up to put his bowl in the sink. “I really just want everyone to be happy again.” He said and then left the kitchen. Leaving Kyungsoo to eat his toast alone.

-

After an hour of having a mental fight with himself, Kyungsoo finally finds himself in front of Sehun’s shared room with Luhan. He knocked on the door twice, and his heart jumped to his throat when he heard a soft, “it’s open.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe that his heart could beat so fast, like it was right now. He glanced at the two beds and saw that they were empty. But he did see a figure sitting on the arm chair next to the window. He walked until he was a couple of steps away from Jongin.

“I-I was w-waiting for you last night…” Kyungsoo truthfully said.

Jongin lifted his head up, but still didn’t look at Kyungsoo’s face.

Kyungsoo cleared his throat, “I wanted to t-talk to you about m-my…a-attempt at k-killing…”

He was interrupted when Jongin wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close. Jongin nuzzled his face in Kyungsoo’s stomach, causing the older man to blush from the contact. Kyungsoo slowly place his hands on Jongin’s head, and started to run his finger through Jongin’s soft hair.

“I don’t want to talk about that. I understand we all do stupid things, but we learn from them and grow. We grow hyung…”

Kyungsoo’s heart stopped when he heard Jongin call him hyung. He sounded so vulnerable. So Kyungsoo kneeled down until he was face-to-face with Jongin.  He cupped Jongin’s cheeks and made him look at him.

“Jongin I love you.”

He leaned in and kissed Jongin on the lips.

“I love you too, Kyungsoo. I really do”

 

 

 

~I know it’s been a long time since I updated this fic, and I know this chapter was probably stupid and rushed. But I really wanted to finish it, because I have multiple other stories. It would be a lot if you guys stop and take a look at them J

 

Kaisoo Story : Playing with Dolls

Hunhan story: Flutter of Pages

Taoris/Hunhan: The heart on the Necklace