Six

Confused Love

Kyungsoo POV

 

I watched his chest rise up and then back down. I woke an hour ago, but I couldn’t bring myself to actually get out of the bed. I feel like just looking at him all day. Finally, Kai is in my arms. Snuggling his face into my neck. Snoring softly, and squeezing my waist tighter even now and then. I smiled, feeling so happy that we are together. But I felt a sudden flip in my stomach. What if I try to kiss him, he leaves again. What if he stops talking to me? I shouldn’t think of these things, since he confessed to me last   night. But, that feeling is still there. I don’t think it will go away as fast as I want it to. I felt him moved on his side. Good, because I really need to pee. I almost fell running to the bathroom...

 

Kai POV

 

I opened my eyes, smiling about the fact I slept with Kyungsoo last night. I turned my body thinking he was there. But, sadly he wasn’t. I frowned and wondered where he went. I got up, not wanting to. I wanted to stay in bed with my Kyungsoo. Cuddle and tickle him. I opened the door and entered the living. I saw Kyungsoo sitting and talking with Luhan. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Sehun. We both sat there looking at our lovers. I glanced over at Sehun and I noticed he had puffy eyes and bangs under his eyes.

“So how are you guys?”

We both sat there with our eyes still glued to our lovers laughing and whispering to each other.

“He forgave me” Sehun replied

“Why do you look like ?”

“He ing told me that he stills wants to be single, but he says he still loves me”

I looked at Sehun and then back at Luhan. It hurts me to see Sehun like this. He really loves Luhan. He gives everything he has to him. I hope they fix this quick. I leaned my head back, feeling a little hungry. I felt weight on my lap; I peeked down and saw Sehun laying his head on my lap. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. Right Now he probably needs some comfort. I’m glad to give him it. After a while, I got into the flow of playing with his hair. Then I felt a sudden weight lifted off. I opened my eyes quickly to see Luhan holding Sehun by the wrist. Both Sehun and I are confused. Luhan glared at me with angry eyes.

“Only I can touch Hunnie like that, GOT IT!” Luhan yelled at me.

“But you don’t want me hyung” Sehun asked confusingly.

I saw Luhan soften from Sehun’s voice, and he turned to the younger.

“I can’t lie to you anymore, Sehun I need you. I miss you. I miss your kisses, your voice, and your touch. I love you with all my heart.

Before, I could blink Sehun pressed his lips on Luhan. They continued walking to their room, not separating their lips. I rolled my eyes at them. Aigooo, I guess that’s solved.  I looked around for Kyungsoo. And found him sitting at the kitchen table with some cereal. I walked up quietly and wrapped my hands to cover his eyes.

“Stop playing Kai” he said.

I dropped my hands and pouted, I took the seat next to him. He just kept eating his cereal. My stomach started to make noises.

“Soo~ I’m hungry” I whined to him.

“Go get your own food”

“But, I want to eat your food Soo~”

He shook his head, “No and my name is not Soo!”

“But, you like it last night” I saw his cheeks get red and I smirked. “When I was buried deep into your tight walls, you kept begging me to go deeper, Soo~

I saw him swallow the food in his mouth hard. I smirked and left a little peck on his burning cheek. “Fine, I’m full anyways.” He said.

I chuckled and took the bowl. I happily sat there eating, and I couldn’t help but think of the indirect kisses I’m giving Kyungsoo by the spoon. After I finished the last drop of milk, I placed my dishes in the sick. I joined Kyungsoo into our bedrooms. I watched him pick out clothes for an interview we have today. I stared at his , when he bends over. Trying to fight the urge of pouncing on him and ing him senseless. But, no he is probably sore from last night.

“Can you stop looking at me like I’m a piece of meat!”

“But you look so yummy. Your is so-“

“STOP! You’re so weird, aren’t you embarrassed of the ways you talk?”

I shook my head, “Nope”

He rolled his eyes and jumped onto the bed. And snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. Breathing in his scent and kissing his forehead. I felt butterfly kisses on my collar-bone.

Kyungsoo, I will eat you tonight...