Seventeen

Confused Love

“How are you? Are you eating well? Are they treating you good?”

“I’m fine hyung. They are treating me well, so don’t worry about me.”

“How can’t I worry about you? Actually, about the other day, your members were being very rude to me. I’m their senior! They should not have that attitude toward me! You’re lucky I didn’t tell my manager, because you guys would’ve gotten punishment and-”

“Jonghyun-hyung…Can we please talk about this another time, I’m just really tired.”

“Why not I just come over?”

“wait, what? No, you don’t need to come for no reason.”

“Of course I have a reason. I want to make sure you’re really ok”

“But, hyung”

“Seeya in 10 minutes”

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed and flicked his cigarette out the window. Kai was watching him in disbelief but decided not to say anything.

The shorter male walked over to their bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. He came out and was startled to see Kai staring at him so bluntly. “um, Jonghyun hyung is coming over”

“I see”

Kyungsoo sat on his bed and fiddled with his fingers, “I don’t know if you want to go out there and see him… or just stay in here.”

Kai shrugged his shoulders, “What do you want me to do?”

Kyungsoo looked up to meet Kai’s eyes. “I just don’t want anyone fighting”

“I’ll sit out there then”

 

 

-

 

 

Most of the members were sitting in the living room, watching TV. Currently Luhan was getting Jonghyun something to drink, while Kyungsoo quietly sat next to him.

“So are you guys treating him good?”

Kyungsoo looked around and noticed how the members are stiff and hesitant to speak.

“They treat me very good hyung”

“I asked them, not you Kyungsoo” Jonghyun snapped.

Kai felt anger flow through his body. He squeezed his fist into balls and decided to walk into the kitchen to cool down. The site of Kai storming out made Jonghyun smirk.

Luhan came out with a drink and handed it to Jonghyun. Sehun rolled his eyes when their senior didn’t say thank you. He should’ve since he practically demanded Luhan to get him a drink. Sehun opened his arms and let Luhan bury his face into his chest.

With a strong grasp on Yixing’s hand for support, Suho spoke up , “I don’t mean to sound rude, but why are you here?”

Jonghyun chuckled, “You did sound rude,” he took a sip of his tea, “next time two sugars” Luhan buried his face deeper into Sehun’s neck, while his boyfriend mentally cursed him out.

“Anyways I came for only one thing, which is my lovely Kyungsoo”

Kai heard that from the kitchen, he drank his water in one go and decided to pour some more in.

Kris, who was growing sick of Jonghyun’s attitude, decided to step in, “Well, as you can see, he is doing fine. There is no reason to worry about him now. We are family”

One of Jonghyun’s eyebrows perked up and he looked amused. “Oh really, so letting someone commit suicide is what family members do?”

Everyone gasped and flinched when they heard glass shattering in the kitchen. Kyungsoo’s eyes immediately fogged up with tears and he shrunken into the couch.  All eyes one was on Jonghyun and Kyungsoo.

“Is this true K-kyungsoo?” Suho choked on his own words. Yixing wrapped his lover closer and he looked away from the group, he couldn’t take this kind of drama anymore.

Kyungsoo didn’t dare to look up, he just continued to keep his head no. He couldn’t move nor speak. Jonghyun smiled and grabbed one of Kyungsoo’s hands and intertwined their fingers.  Kai saw this from the kitchen door, he wanted to smash Jonghyun’s head and punch him until he couldn’t speak anymore. But no, he just stood there and watched secretly.

After a couple of minutes of the members thinking about how they didn’t notice the signs of Kyungsoo feeling depressed, Jonghyun decided to speak again.

“Now I told Kyungsoo that staying with me is better for him, since something in this dorm made him feel depressed eventually leading him to almost kill himself.”

Kris gritted his teeth as he watched this basterd speak. “Thank you for letting us knows, but I think Kyungsoo needs family and we are the closet to that.”

“I’m sure kyungsoo will be willing to come with me, but he’s afraid of you guys.”

Kris let go of Tao’s hands and walked over to Kyungsoo. He pulled the crying male into his arms.

“You don’t know what Kyungsoo. None of us does. He has his own mind and mouth. He is never afraid to speak to us. Maybe the one he is afraid of is you. Maybe you have an obsession with Kyungsoo and you are not willing to let go of him. He needs his own space to heal mentally and physically. Also, I don’t give a if you our senior. In this dorm, you are nothing. We are all equal and you will not come in here and belittle us. Now I will like to be rude and tell you to get the hell out”

It was obvious that Jonghyun was mad. He stood up and looked at kyungsoo.

“Look at me Kyungsoo”

Kyungsoo ly his head.

“Tell me right now, would you rather come with me and I will protect you and love you or would you stay with these things that call themselves your family”

Kyungsoo tears stopped as he slowly looked around the room, he was searching for one face but he didn’t find him.

“Go yourself hyung”

Jonghyun’s eyes widen and his jaw dropped. He soon smirked and made his way out the dorm.

Kyungsoo looked back at Kris and wrapped his small arms around the giant. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys.”

Kris smiled and squeezed the smaller closer, “We are always here for you. Whenever you need something, we are here to get it for you. If you need help, we’ll give it to you. If you need a hug, you have 11 guys to choose from. If you need someone to cheer you up, obviously avoid going to Chen for that,” everyone laughed as Chen yelled out a ‘HEY I’m funny!’ “all I’m trying to say is that we love you Kyungsoo.”

A sob broke from Kyungsoo’s lips. Everyone was shocked, especially Kris. Kris let go of Kyungsoo and just stood there not knowing what to do.  Tao giggled at his boyfriend and ran over to Kyungsoo to embrace the crying hyung. “GROUP HUGGGGGG!” Tao shouted and then everyone else huddled over.

Kyungsoo smiled brightly, “I freaking love you guys so much, I really do”

A bunch of ‘I love you too’ were thrown at Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo took all of the affection in but there was still one voice that wasn’t there.

 

 

-

 

 

After eating some cake, that Luhan made, Kyungsoo was getting dressed for bed. More like undressed. Looking for a shirt to wear, he looked through his drawer. He lets his finger linger on one particular shirt. Kai’s shirt, that he chose to keep just in case they broke up and he would still have something that smells like him. He grabbed it and slipped it on. It was big but it felt like Kai was hugging him. His smell engulfing Kyungsoo’s nose, and so he shivered.

Kyungsoo looked over at Kai’s bed and frowned. Where is he?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry for any mistakes….. Enjoy