Five

Confused Love

Kyungsoo POV

 

It’s been a week since the whole Luhan-hyung slapped Sehun incident. I heard Luhan and Sehun are broken up. But, I always see Sehun trying everything to make it work. Sehun completely hates me know even more. He doesn’t call me 'kyung-' but 'the thing'. It makes me feel like . Like I’m a toy or a dog. Luhan-hyung has been helping get through my depression. Well trying too. He comes over and brings movies and snacks. He asks me if I would like to sleepover at his dorm. This at times felt nice to get away from Sehun and kai. I haven’t really seen kai around. Either he’s always doing something, or just not wanting to see me anymore. I slumped into the dining room chair. Another dinner in silence. I looked at my members and frowned. We used to laugh and tell jokes. Now, it seems like we are afraid to say something. I played with my food. I haven’t been able to eat right. The only times I get full are when Luhan force feeds me.

“Kyungsoo eat your food” I looked up at Suho and shook my head, “I-I’m not hungry”

I heard Chanyeol’s voice, “That’s what you always say.”

“But its t-true” I replied.

“Stop ing stuttering, what are you afraid ok?” I heard Sehun spit at me. I lowered my head.

“Don’t you speak to him like that Sehun!” Luhan defended me.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Oh, so now you’re going to speak to me!”

“You -”

“STOP!” I got interrupted him. I’m sick and tired of this , “Can you guys shut the hell up!? Sehun I don’t even know why you’re such an to me. When Luhan-hyung was just ing trying to help me out! And YES, I do have a ing name, DO KYUNGSOO! Don’t you ever call me ‘Kyung-’ or ‘the thing’! YOU! I’m a human being just like you… I’m not a s-. Do you even know how it feels to be called one? Do you know how it feels to be alone and scared? To cry yourself to sleep overnight? To try and make that one person to look at you? NO YOU DON’T! So when you do, then I would gladly let you call me whatever you like.”

I stormed out and ran to my room. I jumped into my bed and curled myself into a ball under the thick covers. With tears running down, I tried to find warmth. But even under this thick cover, I’m still cold. Still alone..

I heard the door open and close, and footsteps getting closer to my bed. I felt weight on my bed and a sudden wave of cold air. Whoever it is, they lay down and wrapped their arms around my waist. I breathe deeply in and out, enjoying the warmth. Wanting more, I turned my whole body, embracing the figure with my arms. I opened my eyes to see the owner of this warmth, and I started to cry even harder.

“Don’t cry again” Kai smooth voice whispered to me.

“Y-You made me like this. G-get away from me” I tried to push him away, but he squeezed me closer. My body went limp, and I let my head rest on his chest.

“Stop cry, It’s my entire fault. If only I said it to you earlier”

I felt a pair of lips kiss my forehead. “I like you Hyung. I really like you Kyungsoo”