Eleven

Confused Love

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

“Leader, can I please have a bathroom break” Baekhyun asked Suho carefully.

“Do you think you get bathroom breaks in the middle of performing? DO YOU?!”

I saw Baekhyun flinched and lower his head. There foes Suho screaming again for no reason. Chanyeol quickly walked over to Baekhyun and comforted him. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun behind him and stood up straight in front of Suho, or what he makes us call him, leader.

“Why do you have to be so mean? All he wanted was to go to the bathroom”

Suho shook his head, “He can wait until we get this down perfectly”

“No”

Suho glared up at him, “What the hell did you say?”

I saw Baekhyun tug on Chanyeol’s shirt, trying to tell him to back down.

Chanyeol cleared his throat, “Baekhyun and I are done for the day. We are going home and relaxing. I don’t give a about what you have to say about that, Leader.”

Suho stood there and watched as the two lowers scurried out the practice room. The remaining of us stared at Suho throwing chairs and anything else he can get his hands on. He was on full rage. He has been like this for a week now. I quickly looked at Sehun and Kai- SLAM- My eyes widen to see the mirror near Sehun’s head shattered. Sehun broke into tears, before I ran over and grabbed both of their wrists. I ran out the room with them following me.  As soon as we made it down a couple of hallways, Sehun reunited with Luhan. I looked at them in awe. I wish I had someone to wipe away my tears and whisper warm words into my ear. I didn’t notice I still had my hand wrapped around Kai’s wrist, until he cleared his throat. I quickly withdrew my hand and stared at my feet.

Luhan look over at us, “Kai” He began but Sehun interrupted him, “Lulu, d-don’t”

“No, this needs to be said. Kai, do you see what’s going on? Don’t you think this is wrong? We’re supposed to be family, not some strangers that fight every day. Whatever you and Yixing have going on, it needs to stop. And quick. Suho was depressed now he is just plain angry.”

Kai glanced over at me, than back at Luhan, “If Yixing wants to go back to him, I won’t stop him…”

Luhan sighed in relief, “Good, now go and-”

“But it would be hard to give up free ” Kai bluntly added.

We all gasped and looked at him. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and break completely. I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

I don’t know if he was smirking because I instantly curled into a ball on the floor. All I heard was Luhan screaming at Kai and Sehun trying to calm Luhan down. I didn’t understand one word that was being said, because everything felt like a nightmare.  It seemed like I would wake up and none of this would be real. But, sadly it’s not. This is real. My happiness gone. Me being alive is not needed. If I was gone everything would be fine. Suho and Lay would get back together and Jongin wouldn’t be confused and live freely.

I’ll leave soon…

This is for you Jongin….