Sixteen

Confused Love

With their new song “Wolf” out, it’s been hectic in the group.  Plus, having their album releasing in a couple of days makes everyone nervous on top of being exhausted. Presently, the whole group is stuffed in a van that is on the way back to the dorm.

“You did well today Hunnie” Luhan buttered up to his boyfriend, causing the younger male to blush, “You too Lu” Receiving a few kisses on the cheek from Luhan.

Xiumin and Chen pretended to throw up at the cute scene. Luhan glared at them, “OH shut up, I hear you guys in your room sweet talking each other… ‘oh Minnie your cheeks are so freaking eatable’ and ‘I want to kiss your face all day long chennie’…”

Both Xiumin and Chen blush a deep red color, causing the members to laugh.

 

 

-

 

 

After changing into his pajamas, Kyungsoo jumped into beg with a bag of chips and a can of soda. He clicked the TV on and watched an episode on WGM.  “Naeun is so freaking lucky to have Taemin!” Kyungsoo whined to himself. He stuffed a handful of chips in his mouth while he jealously watched the episode.

He was so into the show that he didn’t notice Kai walking in and smiling when he found Kyungsoo munching on chips. It was until the commercials came on when Kyungsoo noticed Kai was in the room. He quickly wiped his mouth and took a big sip of soda to wash down the chips. “I-I didn’t see you come in” he said nervously. He was getting butterflies in his stomach with just the site of Kai.

Kai came out the closet with just a pair of loose sweats. Causing Kyungsoo to almost choke on his soda when he saw Kai’s perfect abs. Kai lay down on his bed and stretched, “that’s because you were glued to the TV”

“Its Taemin and Naeun how could someone not stare at them” Both Korean males laugh shortly.

“Oh that’s right, you have a secret crush on Taemin hyung” Kai teased Kyungsoo with a smirk on his face.  Kyungsoo blushed, “NO, I just think he’s just angelic.”

“Oh really,” Kai asked while Kyungsoo nodded. “So if I happen to tell Taemin that a certain EXO member thinks he has an angelic body, you wouldn’t mind?

Kyungsoo gasped, “You wouldn’t dare!”

Kai laughed and Kyungsoo felt his brain stop as he watched the younger male laugh.

“It’s back” Kai woke Kyungsoo up.

Kyungsoo turned back to the TV and stuffed chips down his throat, trying to stop a blush creep on his face.

 

 

-

 

 

“Here, drink this” Kai said as he handed Kyungsoo a water bottle and slumped down next to him. Kyungsoo grabbed the bottle and blushed.

“Everyone, that was a good job! “ Suho tried to say without sounding tired. But it was hard, since the performance took a lot of their energy.  Yixing just calmly rubbed Suho’s shoulders.

Tao pouted, “But, I slipped and it probably ruined the whole thing.” Kris shook his head, “You did fine” he whispered into Tao’s ear, causing Tao to blush.

Kai leaned closer to Kyungsoo and whispered, “You looked nice on stage today.” Kyungsoo looked down to his fingers and blushed once again, “you looked pretty handsome”

“Though my hair is pretty ugly, but thanks” Kai smirked. Kyungsoo looked up to look at the younger’s hair, but he was startled on how close he was to Kai’s face. 

The both froze, looking deeply into each other’s eyes. They can feel each other’s breath on their face. Kai knew this was his only chance to feel those lips he missed so much. He closed his eyes and leaned closer. Kyungsoo panicked but closed his eyes as well…

“Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and moved away from Kai. He was shocked to see Jonghyun standing in front of him.  He stood up and hugged him, “Hyung, what are you doing here?”

Jonghyun shot a glare at Kai and looked back at Kyungsoo, “I came to tell you that you did well today!”

Kai mentally cursed Jonghyun for ruining his chance to kiss Kyungsoo.

“Thank you for coming, but you could’ve called me to say that” Kyungsoo said as Jonghyun grew annoyed.

“I wanted to see you in person, since I haven’t seen you in forever” he wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder and squeezed the smaller closer.

Kyungsoo tried to pull away, but Jonghyun’s was practically choking him.  “it was only a week”

“Jesus, you really don’t want me here” Jonghyun slightly raised his voice. Causing everyone to stare at them and they started to feel uncomfortable.

Kai sat there, starting to feel angry seeing Jonghyun raise his voice at his Kyungsoo. Yes, his Kyungsoo.

Kris cleared his throat before speaking, “Jonghyun, I think you should leave”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “fine” he leaned in and kissed Kyungsoo’s cheek.

Before leaving he shot a glare at Suho, “Keep your members in check, they shouldn’t be talking to seniors like that”

Yixing hissed, “Such a ... I swear I always knew he was an at heart”

Suho looked at Kyungsoo, who was still standing with his hand on his cheek. “You ok Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo slowly nodded, still surprised that he was just kissed by Jonghyun. He sat back down next to Kai.

He turned to Kai and saw that the younger male was crushing a empty water bottle. Kyungsoo placed his hands on top of Kai’s and Kai slowly stopped crushing the bottle. Kai stared at the delicate hand that was touching his.

“What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo gently asked.

Kai was hesitant but eventually linked his finger with Kyungsoo’s hand, “I don’t like Jonghyun hyung. I don’t like the way he touched you. I don’t like that he kissed. Actually, I hate Jonghyun “

A deep red color spread across Kyungsoo’s cheeks. He leaned his head on Kai’s shoulder and closed his eyes, taking in the wonderful feeling of holding Kai’s hand.

“I’m starting to hate him too” 

 

 

~didn't edit this, sorry for the mistakes :) ~