Twelve

Confused Love

 

 

Running and running, and not stopping to catch his breath. Tears continuously streaming down his face; Poor Kyungsoo had no idea where he was going. His phone was thrown away earlier due to the multiple calls he was receiving. He can feel the burning sensation from his feet, but the pain from his heart was dominating. He stopped running once he met up with a bridge. Huffing and Puffing he walked slowly to the middle of the bridge. He looked down and screamed in fear. It was a long fall and the cars zooming through at 75mph. with another scream of fear, he dropped down to the floor. He curled into a ball and started shaking.

All he wanted was for everyone to be happy. He never wanted this mess to happen. He wants Suho and Yixing to be together like they used to be. He wanted to have regular conversations with Kai. Kai. Kyungsoo knew he loved Kai so much. Loved him more than his own self. He would even kill for kai. And now… He would kill himself to make his love happy.  He thought to himself that this would be quick. As soon as he would the ground he would fall asleep. Just like if he was practicing for hours and then just flopped to the ground and pass out. He convinced himself that he will die today. He will make everything right.

He grabbed onto the railing and pulled himself up. He felt like his legs with made out of stone. With one deep breath he lifted one leg up and swung it over the railing. Shaking even more now, he lifted his other leg and swung it over.  He shut his eyes tightly when he looked down. The bright lights were making him hallucinate. His grasp on the railings became tighter and he started to breath in and out quicker. With his heart beating faster, he started to recall everything that happened in his life. Like the first time he had a girlfriend. Or the first he dumped that girl when he noticed he was attracted to the same .  Or the first time he was accepted to SM Entertainment and for once he made his parents proud. Kyungsoo’s heart squeezed when he remembered the first time he laid his eyes on Kai. He was so captivated by the younger’s perfect face. He knew right then that he was going to develop deep feelings for Kai. And Kai’s charms just made it easier.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and knew he was ready. He tight grasp became loose and he started to count to 3.

1…..

He heard faint screaming.

2……

The screams became louder.

3…..

With the words I love you Kim Jongin Kyungsoo released his hold on the railing and pushed off. ‘Finally”, He thought. Now everyone is going to be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did Kyungsoo know that he never reached the ground.  But somehow a certain SHINee member happened to be jogging throughout the neighborhood that night. He just happened to be Kyungsoo’s savior. And with a tight hold on Kyungsoo’s shoulders, he held the suicidal boy close.