One

Confused Love

Kai POV

 

I glared at Kyungsoo as he wrapped his arms around Suho’s neck and as they smiled at each other like a perfect little couple. The fans went crazy and they took as many pictures they can of the two hugging. I felt jealousy ran through my veins.

Kyungsoo is so confusing, he shows all the signs Taemin0hyung told me to look for, but at times like this, he doesn’t even look at me. Even though we’re in public, we can still hug and hold hands, it’s called Fan service. But he barely chooses me to do it with.  Of course I get jealous; Kyungsoo is supposed to me mine and only mine.

“Come on Kai move, we’re leaving” Chanyeol snapped me out of my thoughts. I walked off the stage, knowing that another fan signing event was wasted of me just spacing out.  It’s all Kyungsoo fault, really. He always distracts me and I can’t even focus on my fans.

Pushing my way through the crazy sasaeng fans, I jumped to the back of the van. I just needed to rest so I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I felt someone bump me on my side, I rolled my head to the side and slowly open my eyes.

“Are you ok Kai ?” Kyungsoo looked up at me with those big doe eyes. I swallowed thickly and close my eyes, not wanting to look at him. “just tired”

“Do you want me to massage your shoulders?”

“n-no I’m fine”

I felt Kyungsoo place his hands on my shoulders, “are you sure?”

I smacked his hands off,”I SAID NO” I froze when I saw him look down with tears in his eyes. He muttered a small ‘sorry’ before moving up a row, sitting next to Luhan.

..

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

That’s the second time he yelled at me today. Before the Fan signing, I asked him if he wanted breakfast but he just yelled at me. I really like him, but he makes me so confused. Nowadays, his actions make me think twice about my feelings. Sometimes I think he thinks of me as a pest, like an annoying bug.

Sehun already told me Kai only gets mad at me, because I don’t do fan service with him. But I only avoid him because he makes me too nervous. I get all red in the face and my heart races... I just can’t control my feelings. Without the slightest touch by him makes me blush.  

When we reached the dorm, everybody went to their own rooms, but I decided to sit next to  Suho on the couch. Suho helps me a lot with my feelings. He’s the only one that knows I like Kai. When I need advice, he’s willing to give me some. Plus Lay, his boyfriend, also gives me tips on how to show affection without going overboard.

“He yelled at me again”

“For no reason?”

I nodded and he lifted his arms, as sign to cuddle with him. I gladly took his offer and snuggled my face in his chest. Suho has a weird smell of dish soap. “Don’t worry about anything. It’s just Kai. “

We both jumped, when we heard a door slam shut. I looked up and noticed it came from my room, which Kai also slept in.  I really hope he didn’t see this. “Hyung, I’m going to sleep early tonight”

“Get a good night’s sleep; we have a music program tomorrow to attend to” He said before kissing my forehead.

I quickly entered my room and carefully closed the door. I tip-toed my way to my bed and before jumping in the covers, I stripped down to my boxers. I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out a tank top and slipped it on. I was a little curious of Kia, so I looked over and saw him sleeping. I bit my lip, thinking if I should go over to him or not.

Next thing I now, I was next to his bed, traced his face with my finger; Letting my finger feeling the softness of Kia’s lips. I yelped when Kai grabbed my wrist, “What are you doing?”

I pulled my hand away and felt my cheeks get hot. I looked down and started to bite my bottom lip. I felt big hands grabbed my shoulders and pull me to lay down. I tensed up and froze, not knowing what just happened.

“Relax, it’s not the first time you slept with me”

My cheeks redden from that fact. Soon he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. A habit he has every time he sleeps with me. Or so that what he tells me…

“You know Kyungsoo; I don’t like it when you touch others”

“w-why”

Kai looked down and rested his forehead on my mine. “It makes me mad.”