It's been a long time...

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: T-ARA - Day By Day

Soyul finally finished reading the book, “What? So what’s the ending?”

“Haven’t ended yet…” Soyul coolly replied and placed the book on the table.

“Soyul-ssi, am I dreaming?”

Soyul sneered, “Maybe, probably… this might be just a dream. Every people in this palace’s long dream…” with a sad tune in her voice then continued forcing a smile to Nicole, “Well, I guess Miss Nicole could treat it as a dream. You’ll be going back 1 week later.”

Nicole could see her sadness in her face even she’s smiling, so in order to cheer her up, Nicole happily stood up and said, “And I bet this will a very sweet dream. It’s gonna be Christmas soon, let’s celebrate!”

The moment Nicole mentioned about Christmas, Soyul’s fake smile disappeared, “Don’t mention that word!”

“What word? Christmas?”

“Shuu! It’s a forbidden word.” Soyul signed and explained that the master hates Christmas so much cz Christmas will never come in Eveland.

“So… he hates Christmas himself and he won’t let others enjoy it? Ridiculous…” Nicole really is starting to hate this bossy master. Christmas is a festival that meant so much for Nicole; so much that she hates to miss it.

Nicole then opened the door and walked out the room, “Miss Nicole! Where are you going?”

“Look around the castle of course… I can’t just sit there and wait for time to pass.” She smiled and started her tour around the mansion.

Soyul stunned and thought, ‘What a weird girl…’

“Miss Nicole, why aren’t you afraid?” Soyul asked gently.

“Afraid?”

“Usually all the mistresses will be frightened and scared when they were brought here.” Soyul mentioned.

Nicole then thought and grinned, “My mom was a librarian… she always left me in the library. I’m always alone with all the books…” She turned and looked at Soyul, “And that’s how I fall for tales. All those, fairy tales! Supernatural, vampires… aren’t they cool? My mom loves it too that’s why my bed time stories are always these stuffs.”

The way Nicole mentioned about all this stuffs there’s sparks and passion in her eyes and that makes Soyul smiled and thought, ‘It’s been a long time… since the last time she saw someone with that happy smile in this mansion. It’s been a really long time…’

 

Nicole walked around the mansion, looked and carefully touched all the stuffs; just like when kid saw toys, happiest time.

“Oh! Chorong-ssi!” Nicole waved and walked towards her, “What are you doing? Aren’t those Christmas decoration?” She asked, “You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter