The Room filled with his Memories.. Mistresses.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me - 2AM

Nicole opened her eyes; she didn’t really sleep well, whole night wondering what she’s gonna do in this boring place.

Early morning, Doojoon knocked her door, “Good Morning!”

She closed her door lucky Doojoon was quick enough to block it, “What’s wrong Nicole? You don’t look well.”

She pouted and said, “I’m gonna be trapping at this boring mansion for 1 year doing nothing. So how am I gonna be happy with that?”

“Follow me… probably you might find this ‘boring’ mansion ain’t really that boring.” He smiled dragging her out.

They went to the kitchen, everyone was extremely busy, “Excuse. Prince Doojoon, please. Can’t you see we’re busy? So stop interrupting and stay away from the kitchen.” Soyul harshly scolded.

“Araseo!!” He stuck out his tongue and they quickly left.

 

“Step one two three and four. Hayoung, why always you forget the steps!” The dance teacher scolded.

Doojoon whispered, “The dance room… and there the music room.”

Clothes making, drawing, singing, cooking, dancing… all sorts of different roles play by different people, “Busy right? They ain’t as free as you thought.”

“Then how about you? Doing nothing?”

“Well… I’m a prince too though I’m not here to serve him. Enjoying is my role. I do whatever I want…” He winked.

Nicole rolled eyeballs, “Serve him means serving their master?”

He nodded, “Serving and entertaining the picky Prince Jiyong.”

“You seemed to hate him a lot.”

“He’s reason why we’re trapped here. Forever, immortal…”

The way he said it, seemed like he really hates him, “Well… the tour will end here. I guess Chorong’s probably planning something for you. I need to leave this mansion awhile so bye.” He left and went to the village.

Nicole was alone again, walking around the mansion… wandering around listening to songs in her phone until she reached there again. That room again, the room Nicole never got to enter the last time she was walking around the mansion. A weird feeling, standing in front of the big door, she just have a feeling that something wanting her to enter. Her hand was on the doorknobs; she hesitated but in the end still opened the door. The room was dark and there’s full of big pictures of women hanging on the wall with tag under it. “July 4, 1978…” Nicole read and noticed it was Chorong in the picture.

“Nicole-ssi?” A guy said; she turned to look at him… its Yoseob.

He smiled gently, “How did you found this room…”

“I was just walking around and this room somehow just caught my attention. I guess… wh-what is this place for anyway?” She asked curiously looking at Chorong’s picture.

Yoseob walked towards Nicole and looked at the picture as well, “Curious why Chorong’s picture is here?” He asked; Nicole nodded.

“She was same as you. One of our mistresses actually…”

Nicole was surprised that Chorong was a mistress, “But why didn’t she leave?”

“Chorong was caught in 1978, July 4 as written… but she was a wrong caught either, Chorong didn’t have the pure heart he’s looking for. Well, is our first time doing it… kinda clumsy. But, in the end she didn’t leave.” Yoseob slowly continued walking down the room.

“Why?”

He smiled, “She begged master… claiming that her real life was disaster there and she’ll do anything if he let her stay so he promised her.”

They stopped in front of another picture; Nicole touched the golden tag, “August 5, 1978 to May 1, 1980. Then I supposed that’s the day sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter