Forgiveness and Goodbye

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Huh! I knew it! I knew it! Men… chih.” Soyul crossed her arms sitting on the sofa looking extremely mad.

Yoseob smiled awkwardly, “Soyul-ah…”

“Stop talking! I don’t even wanna heard men’s voice now.” She pouted.

Chorong came by sat down and asked curiously, “What’s going on? Why you’re so mad.”

Yoseob said, “It’s actually just a small thing…”

“A small thing?!” Soyul yelled glaring at Yoseob, “Chorong-ah, you know what… our marvelous master is gonna appoint Narae a maid as the new mistress.” She teased.

Chorong’s mouth widened, “What?! Narae? The maid with pure heart? What on earth just happen?” She shouted.

Yoseob sighed, “Well… Nicole-ssi asked master to go see… Yoobi.”

Chorong kept silence a few sec didn’t know what to reply; she sighed, “What is wrong with her? About Yoobi… master will for sure be so mad.” Yoseob nodded.

Soyul pouted, “Angry wasn’t an excuse to have another mistress.”

Chorong replied again, “True as well.”

Both Yoseob and Soyul glanced at her, “So who are you siding for?”

Chorong biting her lower lips and thought deeply, “Hmmm… they’re both slightly wrong. I guess.” She laughed awkwardly.

They stared at each other shook head, grabbed their coffee and left; leaving Chorong alone sitting there, “Hey, what’s wrong. They’re both our master we should sit and watch, aren’t we? Popcorns?” She grinned.

 

The next day, Jiyong announced Narae had become the newest mistress in the mansion after Nicole and after that night, Jiyong never once wanted to meet Nicole. Although, Nicole was sad yet she understands why he did that, she knew she had fault but still she’s so angry for what he did.

Narae was sweet like little bird listened to whatever Jiyong told to do unlike Nicole who would always obey him and argued with him.

Every day, Jiyong enjoyed the days with Narae. Whenever he saw Nicole he’ll purposely ignore her and laughing happily with Narae. Narae as well knew that she’s just a tool of Jiyong to make Nicole mad but she’s willing to do that. No matter how much he missed Nicole, he insisted not to go see her.

The mansion had slowly divided into 2 sides gossiping and arguing about the new mistress and Nicole.

“Narae might actually be the right girl that can make the rose bloom.”

 

2 weeks later.

“Nicole… what are you thinking?” Soyul asked seeing Nicole stunned staring outside the window.

Soyul sat on the chair in front of Nicole; Soyul looked out the window wanting to know what she’s watching at and saw Jiyong with Narae seeming very ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter