Not Blooming.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narae holding her luggage leaving the mansion, “You’re leaving?” Nicole asked before she left.

Narae replied, “Aren’t you happier that I’m leaving?”

“I am who says I’m not.” Nicole continued.

“How honest but it doesn’t hurt. I knew he’ll choose you no matter what.”

Nicole looked meekly at Narae, “Is that worth?”

Narae sighed with smile, “Yes but now I rather let go than sharing a man with you. Don’t want to be stupid like Yoobi or Victoria waiting for a man that loves someone else.” She turned looking at Nicole and said sincerely, “I really hope that you’re the right mistress; the right girl that can bring us back our freedom and leave this cage.”

“Jung Nicole!” Jiyong yelled.

“Yeh! Jiyong-nim!” Nicole replied.

“What do you wanna today?” He asked happily.

 

This cage, the words of what Narae said kept recalling in her mind, “What if I’m not the right mistress? Staying here with Jiyong forever until he found the right girl? Or should I left?” These questions and thinking just makes her frustrated. So she stood up and went straightly to library, reading book can always help her stop thinking about things that makes her unhappy. A small book named “Happiness” interesting she thought so she grabbed and sat down starting to read it. Somehow a line in the book answered all her questions, “The moment you felt regret of losing something then you should stop regretting; instead try thinking what you still have by your side. Appreciate so that you won’t regret again.”

“Appreciate so that you won’t regret again…” Nicole thought and smiled somehow she already knew what she needs to do.

Jiyong noticed Nicole was smiling; he walked by sitting beside her and placed his arms on her shoulder, “Why you’re smiling?”

“Nothing.” She smiled looking at him and gave him a kiss.

She then stood up and said, “I’m starving… let’s go ask Chef Henry to make us some dessert.” They held hands with happiness.

 

August is here and that means the prince’s birthday! Nicole was so exciting wanting to prepare a fun celebration for Jiyong. Everyone started being secretive seemed to be hiding something. Whenever he asked they’ll said nothing but he knew there’s something. It’s somehow is a lot easier to make surprise birthday party f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter