weird warm snow

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: ALi - Hurt

One month later… Chorong had organized a lot of event for us to have closer interaction but that just wasn’t right. Nothing had changed in terms of their feelings; Nicole simply just thought that Jiyong is like a brother or friend.

“It’s time to have dinner with master…” Soyul reminded Nicole.

“It’s enough. We probably just ain’t meant for each other.” Soyul explained that it’s an order from Chorong, Nicole didn’t bother to listen and was stared outside looking at the snow smiling, “It’s still snowing…” and smirked. She walked towards an opposite side, “Nicole-ssi, where are you going?”

Without a bit of afraid she opened door of Jiyong’s room, “Jiyong oppa!” Surprisingly, Minkyung was with him in the room, “I’m sorry…” She apologized awkwardly.

Minkyung fake smiled and replied, “No need to apologize.” Then she left; a glance to Nicole before she walked out.

Nicole pouted and stuck out her tongue looking at Jiyong, “Waeyo?” Even Jiyong seemed to get use to Nicole.

Nicole smiled and walked towards Jiyong, “Let’s go outside!”

“For what?” He asked and took a sip of his red wine.

Nicole glared, “Drinking again? What else can you do?”

He glared at Nicole and replied, “Right. What else can I do?”

The sadness and calmness in his eyes, they all know the answer is nothing.

She grabbed her hand and said, “Come with me.”

Nicole invited everyone to go out and play; she wore a cloak, “Here, wear it. You too, Yoseob-ssi.”

“I’m not going out.” Jiyong said without emotion and wanted to leave but she didn’t let him go.

Nicole gently helped him to wear the cloak; Jiyong tried to take it off but failed as Nicole angrily glared at him, “How many years have you not touch the snow?”

Jiyong kept silence; everyday he sees and touches snow until one day he started hating the snow, the cold weather and never once goes out again.

The wind was blowing; everyone was enjoying the snow, “Let’s go.” Nicole was playing around with Chorong.

Jiyong stood there looking at them playing; it started to snow again. He slowly stretched out his hand to feel the snow; a slight gentle smile appeared on his face. Nicole was looking at him, happy to see him smiling. She then rolled a snowball and hit Jiyong with it, “Yah!” Jiyong yelled and she giggled happily sticking her tongue out teasing him again, “Don’t stand there and do nothing! Come play!”

Jiyong smirked, “You want to play. Fine, I’ll play with you.”

Cute moment in the snow… playing around like kids but that wasn’t bad at all. The real moment that they created themselves wasn’t organized by Chorong or others; that made it even more special.

 

Nicole and Jiyong stood opposite side facing one another, “Rock, Paper and Scissors! I won.” Nicole smiled happily and continued, “I pick… Yoseob.” she happily looked around trying to avoid from Jiyong’s eye contact knowing that he must be very unhappy that she picked Yoseob, someone he trust the most.

Jiyong sighed, “Then… Park Chorong.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you! Come here!” He yelled. Nicole glared at him, eyesmiling and trying to hold her laughter. Jiyong glared at her unhappily. Next round, “I win again!” Nicole grinned brightly, “Park Soyul, come here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter