Different ways!

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: SPICA – Anger / Hwa

Nicole pushed the curtain of her room, staring outside and thought, “Gonna be Lunar New Year soon! Can’t wait to wear Hanbok… weird, they’re all Koreans… 1912, why aren’t they wearing hanbok instead wearing these western clothes…”

Suddenly, she heard Chorong yelled loudly outside, “Boh? He left again? Aish…”

Nicole opened her door and saw Chorong with Soyul standing outside looking very worry, “Chorong-ah waeyo?”

She sighed deeply and replied, “Master-nim argued with Chef Henry and he left again?”

“Boh… h-he left… where did he go?”

“To the village, I guess.” Soyul said.

That lunch, Nicole was eating with Jiyong again… but the meal was terrible, without Chef Henry there’s no one that can really cook, she sighed.

Suddenly, Doojoon rushed into the dining room and straightly yelled towards Jiyong, “Dear prince… what again happen?! You know how hard that I finally persuaded Chef to come back!? And now you…” He stopped and held his anger.

Jiyong wiped his mouth and replied calmly, “It’s not my fault this time…”

Doojoon’s eyes blinked few times when he sees Jiyong’s rude and calm attitude burns him all the time, “You… need to apologize and persuade him home this time. Or else we will be eating disgusting food for months during New Year!!”

Nicole stood up and hit the table staring sincerely at Doojoon, “Kerae! Kerae! You have to.” She pointed at Jiyong.

Jiyong gave her a cold glare which made her notice she’s actually pointing finger at the arrogant prince; she quickly kept her finger. Jiyong replied confidently, “I won’t apologize… if you want to then do it yourself.” He stood up and left.

“Yah… Kwon Jiyong!” Doojoon yelled.

“Otteokkae… I want to eat something yummy.”

Doojoon pouted, “I know… I really do.”

Nicole fiercely pouted, “If he won’t then I’ll go. You want to join me?”

 

Nicole along with Doojoon and Chorong went to the village to look for Chef Henry; he and Nicole ride a horse while Chorong alone, “Yah… Yoon Doojoon.” Chorong glared angrily biting her teeth.

“Wae? She didn’t know how to ride horse of course I have to help her.” He smirked.

“Hold still…” He whispered to Nicole; Nicole was afraid and so hugged him tightly.

The village market was so quiet… well no one was here.

Lucie came out the moment she heard the horse voice, “I knew it… hey, Prince Doojoon is here.” She shouted happily.

People walked out from the houses, “This people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter