I...am HIM.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: Yesterday - Dynamic Black (SBS)

Nicole decided to escape from the mansion; she’s afraid. Afraid that he might kill her once again, even though she won’t die but the pain and feeling of about to be death was a big suffer to her. She wanted to run away leaving this mansion to anywhere she can go. She told no one cz Nicole couldn’t trust anyone in this mansion no more; they lied to her face not telling her about their master’s true self.

 

One night in March, she acted normal after dinner walking back to her room and never came out. She escaped through the window using her blanket climbing down from her room but the blanket wasn’t long enough without hesitated she let go and fallen to the ground showing her huge intention of leaving. She ran quietly and fast in the snowy night praying that they won’t notice her gone too early. However, it seemed Nicole wasn’t that lucky, awhile one of the maid noticed Nicole was gone. Yoseob told Jiyong about it, instead of being angry that they thought he might would. Smirked evilly, he grabbed his cloak and went out to ‘hunt’ her, “It’s been a long time.”

 

Nicole stopped in the middle of the woods, she looked around didn’t know which way to go; seeming to be entered in maze. Even though she didn’t know which is the right way to the village she decided to just continue walking. However, one voice made her stopped her steps; the howling of the wolves clearly and loud. It was so scary; her breath slowed and heart beating fast. She quickly grabbed a wood holding it tightly protect herself from the wolves. Not moving quietly hoping that wolves won’t come attack; suddenly she heard voice from behind, heart beating fast and trembling. It seemed to be coming closer; she turned back and hit it hard with the wood on her hand closing her eyes and yelling loudly.

“Yah!” A human voice yelling; Nicole stopped and opened her eyes. Jiyong was right in front of her. Her eyes widened staring at Jiyong; at first she’s glad that it was Jiyong and not wolf. When she’s just about to ask Jiyong is he okay, she suddenly aware that Jiyong was her to bring her back. She hit him hard once again on his head and ran away fast. Jiyong shouted out loud seeming very mad staring at the running Nicole.

She kept on running away and looking back hoping that he won’t caught him and all of a sudden she bumped and fallen. She rubbed head, looked up and saw Jiyong standing right in front, “Impossible… you’re at the back… how did?!”

He squatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter