Day by Day (Haru Haru)

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Sunset Glow - Big Bang

The next day, Jiyong woke up and saw Nicole sleeping by his side; Jiyong smiled as he thinks Nicole slept like a kid. He touched her hair then pinched her cheek; Nicole unhappily pushed his hand away, he held his laughter. Awhile later, he woke up from his bed and went to the bath room; few maids walked into his room and saw Nicole sleeping there, “Shh… don’t bother her.” Jiyong told.

The maid placed his breakfast on the table; at this moment Nicole woke up rubbing her eyes and saw the maids. Her eyes widened and quickly woke up from the bed acted calmly, “It’s not like that. There’s nothing happening between… us.” And she smiled awkwardly.

Jiyong giggled but continued eating those maids as well held their laugh covering their mouths. Nicole didn’t understand what is it they laughing at looking at them with that blank look. Jiyong then signed to the maids, they walked towards Nicole and brought Nicole to her room, “Waegerae? Yah! Hey, why no one answer me what are you guys laughing?”

After changing her clothes well prepared they brought her back to Jiyong’s room again leaving them alone having their breakfast. Nicole glared at Jiyong suspiciously, “What?” Jiyong asked as if nothing happen.

Nicole kept glaring at him, she pointed at Jiyong with the fork, “What are laughing?! Tell me or else.”

Jiyong giggled, “Stop laughing and say it!” She shouted fiercely.

“Okay… before you wake up and made a bet with them. I said, the moment our pure little new mistress wake up she’ll for sure busy explaining nothing happen between ‘us’. As I predicted…” He took a sip of his coffee.

Nicole stunned, “You. Then they might really thought, we… great. Daebak, Kwon Jiyong.” She lay back on the chair unhappily.

Jiyong stuck out his tongue acting innocently; Nicole noticed his innocent look was burning again, “You… you’re now acting like it’s my fault.” She pouted.

Jiyong smiled and calmed her down, “There’s no one’s fault. It’s just me understand you quite well.”

Seeing him being so confident, Nicole sighed, “It’s not you understand me well… it’s just you understanding women very well. Get it?” She sighed again after finishing her words and continued with the breakfast.

After finishing the breakfast, Nicole walked out his room busying for the preparation of the party again. Unlike usual days being so bubbly Doojoon noticed Nicole is a bit weird today, “Hey mistress what’s wrong?” he teased.

“Nothing’s wrong.” She smiled fakely, it’s obvious that she’s kinda mad. Chorong hit Doojoon’s arm and signed him not to mess with Nicole today.

 

Finally, this day had come; everyone was wearing the beautiful hanbok like Nicole wanted it to be, “Wah… so beautiful.”

Doojoon was so handsome; he stood in front of Nicole and asked, “How did I look?” with a bright smile.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter