Sparkling Night.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Super Junior - Daydream

The preparation was freaking out Chorong; the food, the clothes, the venue decoration and so on. Although, there’s no anyone special but she still want it to be a perfect night.

5pm, “Miss Nicole! What are you doing?”

“Reading book… why?”

“It’s 5 already? The party starts at 8! C’mon! Where is Soyul?” She sighed and continued, “I shouldn’t count on that calm girl. Let’s go now!”

“Go where?” Chorong fiercely grabbed Nicole’s hand and said, “Go pick your dress!!”

The closet full of beautiful dresses; Chorong alone being so excited asking Nicole to try on every dresses she pick and Soyul just stood there and listen.

“How about this pink dress? Hmm… or this blue one?”

Well, every dress seems almost the same to Nicole. Long, short, lace… nothing special, “I’ll wear this one.” She said and smiled.

Soyul sighed, thinking finally.

“That one?” Chorong still kinda hesitated. Soyul’s eyes widened and clapped, “Awesome! You’ll look perfect in that dress!” trying to stop Chorong from her non-stop dress picking.

“Really? Then… I guess is fine.”

Both of them were so happy to hear Chorong finally made her mind until she said, “Now it’s me and Soyul’s turn!”

 

8pm, Nicole was done with her dress and make up. She stared outside the window; it’s snowing again… like they said. The white cold snow always made her heart felt so warm instead.

“Miss Nicole, you ready?” Doojoon asked outside her room.

The sound of her high heels getting closer to the door and opened, “Totally.” She smiled with her beautiful eyesmile looking at Doojoon.

He stunned; Nicole’s fair skin is a perfect match with that beautiful midnight blue long dress she chose, “Wae?”

Doojoon blinked a few times then said with gentle smile, “Beautiful. Not what I expected.”

Nicole pouted, “Really… well at least is a surprise.” and giggled.

He gently grabbed her left hand which was a little shock for Nicole and placed on his right arm.

‘Like a gentleman…’ She thought slightly biting her lower lip, ‘Gosh, why my heart beat so fasting. Calm down Nicole! Calm down.’ Saying to herself.

They quietly walking like that to the hall without saying anything; Nicole just can’t stop herself from staring at Doojoon, “I’m handsome. I know.” He praised.

Nicole blushed, “Y-you… notice that? How embarrassing!” Doojoon smirked.

 

The moment he opened the door; it was surprising, awesome just like a dream. Everyone was wearing so weirdly ‘the 19th century’ style, the music was old but it was different. They even bowed to her when she walked in. Nicole’s smile was always on her face; how amazing this was to being treated like a princess.

“Soyul…” She was surprise to see Soyul in a white short lace dress, she walked towards her.

“Like I said, indeed beautiful.” Soyul praised.

“And you too.” She smiled.

Nicole saw Yoseob walking towards them, “Wow, the butler without his master. Looking good.”

He was a little nervous, “Miss Nicole, you look pretty… a-and you too, Soyul.” The way he stared at Soyul, Nicole sensed something fishy.

Yoseob was kinda nervous, “Do… you two want something to drink? I go take it.”

Nicole stared at Soyul with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter