Secret Surprise.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks later, it’s weird that no matter how many times she saw the snow she still enjoys it very much. The smile on her face was always so beautiful; a kiss on her lips, Jiyong hugged her tightly in his arms and asked, “Cole-ah, whatever I did I just hope you’ll understand and support me, okay?”

Nicole smiled gently and hugged him tightly, “Of course.” Confidently, she knew whatever Jiyong did she’ll able to understand trusting that he’ll never do anything bad.

And that challenge of trust came so quickly; that morning Nicole just woke up yet everyone seemed very worried and busy even weird they seemed to avoid talking with Nicole.

“Park Soyul… what going on?” Nicole asked with a serious tone staring at Soyul.

“I… I shouldn’t be the one to tell you this… yeah, I’m not telling.” And off she ran away.

“Soyul-ah!” Although Nicole didn’t know what’s going on but from how Soyul reacted it’s obviously something serious that’s for sure. Walking around there’s no one around to talk to; her heart beat faster and faster afraid that there might be something bad happening to someone especially Jiyong who she worried the most.

Standing outside of his room, Daehoon was there guiding the door sadly when he saw Nicole, “What’s wrong? Daehoon-ah, wae?!”

“Miss Nicole…” He took a deep breath and replied, “Master gave order to not let you in.”

Nicole stunned the moment she heard his words, “Order? Why? What’s happening inside?! Let me in!”

Nicole insisted to get in yet being stopped by the guards; Yoseob whispered to Jiyong, he stared fiercely, “Don’t care about her… keep looking.”

“Kwon Jiyong!” She yelled out loud until Doojoon grabbed her hand dragging her away, “Doojoon? Let me go! I need know what’s wrong!”

Doojoon insisted dragging her away, “Doojoon-ah, tell me what’s wrong or just let go please!”
He shouted glaring into her eyes, “He’s looking for another mistress!”

Nicole stunned and he slowly let go her hand, “Nicole… you’re not the one. I’m sorry.”

Tears were rolling in her eyes but she quickly wiped her away then forced a smile, “Kerae… It’s almost a year and the rose still ain’t blooming obviously I’m not the one.” She chuckled and turned away walking back to her room.

The feeling is as if someone stabbed her heart with a knife painful yet it’s not anyone’s fault. It’s just faith simple as that… she doesn’t even deserve to cry.

Few hours later, Chorong carefully walked into her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter