The White Snow

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: Beast - Midnight

Doojoon straightly pushed the door of Jiyong’s room, “Hey, cuz!” He grabbed Jiyong’s glass and sat on Jiyong’s bed, “As always. This wine is awful. I don’t get why you like it so much?”

“Spill it… what do you want?” Jiyong ignored him and continued with his steak.

“Nice, I love your straightforward so much.” Doojoon’s cute smile disappeared all of a sudden and continued saying with a cool tune, “I want to celebrate Christmas.”

Jiyong’s hand stopped; he placed down his folk and knife, wiped his mouth and turned back glaring at Doojoon, “Christmas? Why?”

“Why? No special reason.” Doojoon stood in front of Jiyong, glaring at him then patted his shoulder, “Our Jiyong prince, I’m not here to get your permission. I’m just to inform and invite you to the party.” He smirked and pushed the door, “Well, if you didn’t want to attend is totally fine.” He then turned to Yoseob, “But you must come! Araseo chingu!” He smiled.

Jiyong clenched fist, couldn’t hold back his anger and punched the wall.

 

Nowhere else to go, walking around the mansion alone; she stopped her steps. A weird feeling, she just felt like going in that room. The moment she about to push the door, Chorong called her, “Nicole! Y-you must be hungry right? Didn’t have you dinner last night… c’mon let go eat together.”

“But I…” she was dragged away by Chorong; but the curiosity was still there.

The lunch was sumptuous, “Wow… all seem so delicious! Can I eat this all?” Nicole asked.

Chorong sneered, “Of course you can but my advice is… no. I suggest that you try one a day.”
“Wae?”

“More or less the same thing we eat every day.” Then she whispered to Nicole’s ears, “Our chef left 2 months ago and the new chef’s cooking skill… boring.”

Nicole grinned and saw Daehoon walked in, “Oh… Dae-hoon-ssi? Does your face still hurt? You bleed a lot yesterday.”

“Well, it’s Eveland. It’ll heal until 12am.”

“Oh… the time rewind back. So cool!” She smiled then suddenly she saw Yoseob walking in. Her smile disappeared and looked away.

“Oppa! Sit down and eat with us.” Chorong said.

Yoseob sat in front of Nicole, “Boh ya? Steak again? When will the chef come back?”

“I told you to comfort him but you won’t.”

“Why me? Why always me?”

Chorong sat down and replied, “It’s because the chef only listen to you. No wait… everyone listens to you. Please go ask him come back to the mansion!” Chorong begged.

“Fine. I’ll later on.”

“Woohoo! Yoseob hyung is the best!” Daehoon praised cutely.

Nicole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter