Farewell... or No.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: Beast - On Rainy Days (piano version)

26th December…

2 more days and Nicole will be back home… to her reality life. Working hardly in order to survive; unlike here how relaxing. But even the reality ain’t so beautiful like Eveland but she still wishes to go home and starts her hardworking life.

 Ryeohee came that afternoon, bringing Nicole to a room along with a painter. He mentioned that it’s their tradition to paint every mistress’s portrait; to remember every story that had happened in Eveland as memories.

Nothing special happening today is quieter and lonelier; Nicole sat in the library the whole day reading books and playing her smart phone (luckily because of the time rewind her phone’s battery is always full). Alone she listened to songs while reading books and even singing.

 

27th December… 1 more day left

Same thing happens again… boring. Weird that she didn’t see Soyul, Chorong or even Doojoon these 2 days. After the dinner, she went back to her room and saw a note written, ‘Nicole, we’ve organized a farewell party for you. Come to the swimming pool tonight at 12. Soyul.’

‘Farewell party? How cute.’ She thought with a gentle smile on her face.

11.55pm Nicole waited alone for them at the swimming pool but no one is there. “Soyul…” She called but no one answer.

And suddenly, the sound of water slash, someone fallen down to the pool. Nicole quickly looked inside the pool and saw Jiyong eyes closing in the water, “Oh my gosh… master-ssi! Someone please help! Anyone?!”

She was panic and didn’t know what to do; she shouted but no one around so in the end she jumped into the water and saved him, “Ottokkae! Master-ssi!! Is he dead? Oh my gosh!! ANYONE please help!” Still there’s no one around.

Nicole took a deep breath then decided to save him herself helping him to do CPR. 1st time he didn’t move, “Wake up… wake up!”

2nd time, “Wake up please.”

Finally the 3rd time his eyes slowly opened, “Are you okay? Feeling fine or?”

Jiyong ignored her and slowly raised his hand staring at the glowing bracelet then sighed.

He slowly stood up and walked away without replying Nicole a word, “Hey! Why won’t you reply me! YAH!!”

“Aish! Fine… as long as you’re alive.” She looked at herself, all wet then sighed messing her hair angrily, “Troublemaker!!”

 

Jiyong walked into the mansion, Yoseob immediately put a towel on his shoulder and asked the maids to help him wiped his wet hair, “Yoseob-ah…” Jiyong called and looked at him.

Without other w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter