That's your love?

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OST: Guilty - Ham Seungyeon (japanese version)

 

 

 

The summer July, well it didn’t felt like summer anyway but Nicole loves it cz she’s with him that’s why she loves it but warming July always reminds her of Eva, her little sister who she miss the most. Jiyong back hugged Nicole laying his head on her shoulder, “Thinking about me?”

Nicole couldn’t hold her laughter, “No.” Then she walked away.

“What does that mean?” Jiyong followed behind her asked.

“Well, we’ve been together for months seeing each other every day it’s hard to miss you every single minute you know.” She forced a smile.

Jiyong walked by her side pouted, “Literally, you’re bored right?”

Nicole slightly noticed that she said the wrong thing, “It’s not like that, Jiyong-nim.” She aegyo cutely to Jiyong and hugged his arms tightly dragging him to have lunch together.

Even though she didn’t admit it but Jiyong somehow guessed that she missed the real life of hers.

 

The bored Nicole was walking around the mansion again seeing people busying she’s kinda jealous but a sudden thought came into her mind; she just been here for few months but Jiyong the prince that need not him to do even a single thing had stayed here for years, “How can he do that? It’s for sure frustrating.”

When that thoughts came in mind, she started missing Jiyong so much even she just seen him a moment ago.

This moment she just wants to go hug him tightly. Running fast with a smile on her face all of a sudden she stopped hearing voice of breaking glass. Her curiosity made her went seeing what’s happening. Walking at the dark hallway, it seemed as if it had been a long time that no one had been here.

Carefully, she pushed the slightly opened door and saw a girl lying on the floor didn’t seem well. Nicole quickly went helped her, “Are you okay?”

Nicole helped her sitting on her bed; Nicole was surprised by her beauty. Her long black hair and gentle eyes made people wanted to keep staring her. Her smile was lovely as well, “You are… Nicole?”

Nicole blinked a few times, blushed and replied, “Yeah… I am.” with a silly smile. She then seriously asked, “Who are you?”

“Me? November 10, 2005 one of the mistress.” She said calmly.

Nicole was shocked so she’s the mistress that everyone was gossiping about, the mistress that stayed here for 7 years, Lee Yoobi.

Yoobi was one of the unlucky mistress who truly fallen in love with Jiyong at the moment he lost Yoona the first love of his life and Victoria who truly loves him with wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter