Hanbok.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OST: BuBiBu - APink

Nicole was all excited for planning the big party to celebrate for the Lunar New Year; everything well-organized by her, “Soyul-ah, why aren’t there any hanbok? That’s odd…” Nicole asked and slowly Soyul face turned looking a bit confused and sad.

“What’s wrong? Did I say anything wrong or…?”

“No. Do you remember the book I read for you?” Nicole nodded and she continued, “All of us couldn’t remember stuff clearly. As you can see we’re Koreans but this mansion, these clothes and every single stuff just doesn’t seems to fit well with Korea. The memories are like puzzle, which is real or fake… we don’t know.”

Nicole walked around the mansion thinking about what Soyul said, “So where is… where are we? Does this place really exist?”

“Nicole?” Yoseob called and patted her shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

“Yoseob-ssi…” She quickly smiled and said, “I’m preparing the clothes for celebration. Wanna help?”

Yoseob pouted, “Nicole-ssi, about the party, you haven’t asked master for permission right?”

Nicole continued walking, “Right… so I’ll go with you to ask him now.”

“Aren’t you afraid?” Yoseob asked.

“Afraid… at first I am quite but now… nope.” She smiled.

They walked into Jiyong’s room and Nicole naturally sat on his couch, “

Yoseob then walked out gently closed the door to leave them alone.

Nicole looked at Jiyong and asked, “What are you doing?” She stood up and walked toward him.

“Chinese brush writing?” She said.

Jiyong dazed and replied, “Its call calligraphy.” Then shook his head and continued.

“Of course I know… very beautiful words.”

Jiyong then asked while writing, “Wanna learn?”

Nicole shook head and said, “Next time… I have a lot of work to prepare. Oh yea, I’m here to inform you that we’re celebrating Lunar New Year and I invited people from the village as well.”

Jiyong was surprised when he heard that even his calligraphy was ruined; he sighed, “Fine, anything you want.”

“Jinjja?” Nicole smiled.

“You won’t listen even if I say no anyway.”

She proudly pouted, “Slowly getting to know me… very good.” and grinned.

Jiyong smirked, “Annyeong, Jiyong-nim.” She smiled and left.

Jiyong stunned, “Jiyong-nim… that’s how Victoria used to call him. It’s been a long time since he heard it.”

 

The master agreed now Nicole can really start preparing for the party. She didn’t want a glamorous palace party; all she wants is a warming Korean style celebration.

Everyone was all busy and excited preparing; making hanbok for everyone in and outside the mansion, Korean food, etc.

Nicole was all heart in making the beautiful hanbok; measuring everyone’s size and design a special hanbok just for them. Everyone and so do Jiyong of course.

Soyul along with Nicole went looking for Jiyong to measure his size for the hanbok, “Jiyong-nim!” She held the measurement on her hand and signed Jiyong to let them measure.

Jiyong smirked, “Sure.”

Nicole happily asked Soyul to help him measure but Jiyong raised his hand signing them to go out instead. Soyul and Yoseob got the hand posture and just went out without a word.

“Soyul-ah, waeyo?” Nicole looked them walked out and closed the door leaving them both alone.

“Waeyo Jiyong-nim?!” He walked toward Nicole with that weird smile which made Nicole suspected something evil or weird to happen.

He stood in front of Nicole and lifted his both of his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter