Welcome to Eveland.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(red words = real world)

A big dining table, delicious foods, wine and a man with no one else; he sat there twisting his glass with red wine in it and all of a sudden, he threw the glass the breaking noise shocked the maids but they don’t seem to be surprise. His butler, Yoseob asked the maid to clean up the mess and followed he’s master walked out the room.

“Get me the mirror now!” Jiyong yelled angrily.

Through the mirror, Jiyong saw a street full of Christmas decoration, “Is Christmas again?”

Yoseob calmly answered, “Almost…”

“Cheh…” He sneered.

 

Real world, 2012 December 22…

It’s almost Christmas, everyone is busy preparing for the celebration but for Nicole there’s nothing more important than money now… she needs it to survive through this cold winter.

Rubbing her cold hands and pushed the door into the restaurant, “Ahjumma, I’m here already.”

“Oh, Nicole! Finally you’re here.” She gladly said to Nicole. Almost all part time students quit their part time job because of Christmas but luckily she has Nicole the hardworking girl.

8pm, it’s so late already… the chef and other stuffs had left only Nicole with two guests in the restaurant and then she could clean up and go home to enjoy a hot bath.

“Waitress…” Finally, one girl called Nicole for bill. ‘Hurray!’ yelling in Nicole’s heart.

 

Jiyong looked into the mirror and said, “That girl, the one with beautiful smile.” He said with boredness written on his face and walked away. Yoseob nodded and ordered the others to bring that girl here and followed behind Jiyong.

Daehoon and Ryeohee received orders and went to bring her here.

 

Finally, Nicole locked the restaurant gate and on her way back home. Not much people were on this quiet street, Nicole alone happily enjoyed eating the hot sweet potato but suddenly something caught her attention. She stopped her steps and walked backward, a very pretty poster written Eveland Tour with beautiful colors and flowers on it. She continued on reading it, “Finish reading sentences below… Welcome to Eveland! Before you noticed you’ve almost finished reading the magic spell to Eveland.”

After Nicole finished reading it, she slowly disappeared and ‘puff’ she was gone; and the poster vanished as well.

 

OST: CN Blue - Love Girl

9am in the morning…

She dizzily woke up, slowly opened her eyes and saw 2 guys staring at her looking extremely weird; and not just the stares she thinking but also the weird clothes and Nicole’s wondering where on earth she is. “Ah!” The moment Nicole looked closely at the 2 men, she shouted as loud as she can. Daehoon quickly covered and signed with worries on his face, “Shuuu… don’t shout.” He whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter