Shut up and dance

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk POV

I watched her dance as I did the first time we met. She was so perfect. I was in a daze starring at her beautiful movements, angel like features. I laughed to myself quietly, the angel of Super Junior finally had his very own angel.

 

The dance lasted for about three minutes, three beautiful minutes. When the song stopped, Kaia stopped and bowed. I clapped, and 'whooped' at her, the 'whoop' echoing throughout the hall.

 

Kaia blushed:"Thank you,"

 

Suddenly my neck song 'sorry sorry' burst through the speakers:"Ahhhh sorry, I forgot I left that song on there," I went to turn in off but as I did kaia stopped me. No with words, but with the dance of 'sorry sorry'

 

Leeteuk:"You know the dance of our song!?"

 

Kaia ran up to me and pulled me on the stage.

 

Leeteuk:Na a! Not me, this is your stage-"

 

Kaia placed her index finger on my mouth to hush me:"Shut up and dance!"

 

The chorus of 'sorry sorry' came on and Kaia lent forward, rubbing her hands together in the way someone would do to harm them up and slowly moved that across her body, before clicking her hands at equal height to her head and shuffled back.

 

Kaia:"Come on, this is your song!"

 

I sighed and joined in with the dance. We performed completely synchronized, all in time with each other, perfect partners. She knew all the moves... how? It took me ages to learn them. It even took Eunhyuk... more than a day.

 

We finally reached the part of the song where I knew even Kaia wouldn't have learnt: the hand tutting. So I decided to stop.

 

Leeteuk:"Wow Kaia! How did you learn all that?"

 

But she was still going... SHE KNEW THE HAND TUTTING! HOW!?

 

The song stopped and Kaia bowed, panting a bit and beamed at my astonished face.

 

Leeteuk:"... h-how?... It took me ages? Even Eunhyuk took a while!"

 

Suddenly, a loud booming voice echoed through the speaker and around the stage.

 

Speakers:"Leeteuk and friend, can you please meet Leeteuk's manager in his office on the second floor asap... thank you,"

 

Kaia shot a wrorried look at me and me back.

 

Leeteuk:"My bad..."

 

 

xxx sorry it's short, but the story is almost don so I want to spread it out, thank you for reading... COMMENT!
the more comments I get the quicker I will update xxx

Please read my other stories:
RED MOON
&
MY BLIND PHOTO

 

xxx Click to follow link xxx