Lost and Found

Dancing in the rain

Kaia POV

 

The station was bigger than I thought it would be, all the walls were made of glass, the inside was a beautiful, clean white. It was stunning!

 

Was this a station for the rich? For first class only? I knew my father was rich but... would I be allowed in? I could see the people around me; they were all wearing the top fashion, large fur coats, black and white suits, leopard skin, and dressed that did not cover enough.

 

I felt immediately outdated. There I was standing in an astonishing station with clothes I had been wearing for two days straight. So I turned my collar up and marched across the station, my father had to be here somewhere.

 

"Kaia," A voice calmly called behind me. I reorganized the voice and my heart leaped. I spun around beaming. "Leeteuk?!"

 

"Who?" Said the voice.

 

I gasped "Father?!"

 

"You sound surprised?"

 

"Well I-"

 

"I didn't say I wanted to know," He grumbled "Why are you late?"

 

My heart stopped "DID WE MISS OUR TRAIN!?"

 

"Do NOT raise your voice at me! NOT in a place like this! And no, we did not miss our train,"

 

"Ok good, how late am I? When does the train leave?"

 

"Ten minutes,"

 

"So, not that late"

 

"Do not answer me back in that way! Seoul has made you cocky" Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the middle of the station, "You need to keep your voice down!" He hissed "I will not allow you to embarrass me here! Now tidy yourself up, you look a mess, what is wrong with you?"

 

I bowed, "Nothing, father,"

 

"Now we are going to go back out there, and you are not going to make a scene, is that understood,"

 

"Yes father,"

 

"Alright, come on then,"

 

I followed my father as he walked me back to where we were before and stood at his side frozen to the spot, starring at the ground.

 

Time went by. Went by too slowly. Way too slowly. It felt like it had completely stopped. I stood there with my father, waiting patiently for the train to arrive. My heart sank when it finally arrived in the station. I didn't want to leave but I had no choice, there was nothing I could do to-

 

"WAIT!" A voice called behind me "STOP!"

 

Me and my father spun around. At the point I saw him my jaw dropped and I thought I would fall. He was there. Standing in front of me. Panting like a dog.

 

Leeteuk.

 

"Leeteuk!?" I gasped. "Why are you limping?"

 

"Kaia! I'm so glad I found you!" Leeteuk wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. It took me by surprise at first, but my brain finally got grips of what was going on; Leeteuk came back for me. He came back for me.

 

"Kaia, what is this madness?"

 

"Ermm, father t-this is Leeteuk-"

 

"Is this the boy you have been messing around with?! See, this is the precise reason we are leaving, now come with me-"

 

"No father please, I want to stay,"

 

"This is for the best,"

 

"Sir, hear me out," Leeteuk dropped to his knees and planted his forehead on the ground before lifting it up to talk. "I love your daughter, and more than anything I do not want her to leave-"

 

"She has no job. She is sleeping around with boys like you and she is a disgrace to my family,"

 

"No Sir, she isn't!"

 

I was surprised at Leeteuk's language to my father, however he didn't seem as angry as I thought he would be, he remained calm. Seeing this Leeteuk stood up.

 

​"You daughter is a strong, amazing woman and does not derserve to leave seoul and abandon her dream of dancing because of me,"

 

"I'm sorry, Mr Leeteuk, but dancing doesn't get you anywhere in life! And our train is about to leave, so be on your way,"

 

My father again grabbed my arm and tugged me toward the train. But Leeteuk gripped my hand and pulled me back.

 

"No, I cant let you go,"

 

"Leeteuk-"

 

"My manager offered you a job," He blurted.

 

"What?!"

 

"When he saw you in the studio, he decided to hire you, he noticed your skill Kaia,"

 

"I don't want my daughter following some lousy dance club,"

 

"It's not a dance club Sir, I am a singer for a company called SM Entertainment which have asked Kaia to join purely because she has an amazing talent Sir, and I'm sure that any parent would want their child to follow their dreams-"

 

"Dreams don't get money-"

 

"That Sir, is where your wrong,"

 

"Wrong!?" My father snarled. My heart stopped when I saw the threatening look in his eyes, his hand began to twitch. No! He was going to lash out. Not a Leeteuk. I couldn't let him.

 

In a split second I reacted as I saw him raise his hand. Quickly I jumped in front of Leeteuk and got full smack of the back hand meant for Leeteuk. The momentum from the hit caused me to fall.

 

"KAIA!" Before I hit the floor Leeteuk caught me and collapsed under my weight. "Agh!"

 

Father went as white as a sheet and bowed his head. I quickly turned back to Leeteuk as he rolled away in pain. What was wrong with him? What happened?

 

"Leeteuk? What...?" Then I saw his ankle, it had swollen massively. I remember my friend breaking her ankle once and it looked just like that. Why was he here if his ankle was broken? How did it break in the short amount of time I left?

 

"Leeteuk!? Oh my god! Your ankle!"

 

"He's f-fine Kaia get up!" My father snapped

 

"No father! Look!"

 

"I-I said get up!" He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me up away from Leeteuk, looking around to see if anyone noticed. "Now are you getting on this train or not?"

 

"Father-"

 

"TEUK!" I looked up to see Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk running through the train station they both stopped by Leeteuk's side "What's going on?"

 

I turned to my father, "Please, I dont want to go, I want to stay with Leeteuk!"

 

"I don't want to hear it! I am not leaving you with a cheap, scruffy BOY like this! I told you before, any man in your life has to prove himself to me, the boy can't even stand! Now come on,"

 

"Hey!" Eunhyuk defended "Are you insulting our friend!?" But before he could say any more Leeteuk grabbed his trouser leg to shut him up "No, he wasn't, it's fine,"

 

My father looked cheated at Leeteuks compasion, I knew he wasn't expecting it "Come on Kaia, lets go,"

 

 

Leeteuk POV

 

I saw them both walk away and quickly called after them, "WAIT!" Kaia was the first to respond, soon after by her frustrated father. Using all the energy I had left I pushed myself off the floor, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk attemtped to help but I shaked them away, as I did I fell back down when I put pressure on my bad ankle so I had to start again. When I was finally up I stumbled forward and collapsed my weight onto a pillar. Nether Kaia or her dad had moved in the process for which I was glad.

 

"Please Sir..." I gasped "Please, if you want me to prove myself I will,"

 

The man raised an eyebrow, "Will you now? Why don't you just get your friends to do it?"

 

"Becuse I want to prove myself to you sir, I will do anything... because I love her," I tried to bow but my grip on the pillar fell and my legs buckled. As I again collapsed someone caught me and pulled me back up. "Thank you," I looked up to see who it was. It was Kaia's father! And he was smiling at me. Why was he smiling? I did want to smile back but I felt a bit light headed.

 

"You would do anything for my daughter?"

 

I nodded, but thought I was going to pass out as I did. "Anything Sir,"

 

"Well then, I think that are the most percistnt bugger I have ever met, and I work in business. So you know what?... I think you would be good for my daughter..." He said and I couldn't help myself, my jaw dropped, "out of the few boyfriends she has had, you have been the only one to question my judgment, and shown your worth for my daughter, for that, you now have my respect,"

 

He turned to Kaia "I know it may not show but I do love you Kaia, I thought I was doing this for your own good but I see now that you two are better together... the truth is, I never liked the idea of you having a boyfriend because I feared I may lose you. but I know that all along it has been my neglect that has lost any respect you had for me, and for that I'm sorry,"

 

"Last call for train to Pusan," A womans voice called through the speakers

 

"That's me... good bye darling, I do love you, and I hope to see you soon,"

 

That was the last thing I remember, everything seemed to go black, I felt myself fall backward.

 

Then nothing...

 

 

 

xxx Sorry if I made any mistakes, I wanted to finish the chapter quickly because I want to update my other stories, I hope you enjoyed, and there will be more next time, this wasn't the last one xxx