Never Sleeping

Dancing in the rain

Kyuhyun:"So... how did it go?"

 

Damn, kyuhyun was awake, but I wasn't surprised. Why can that boy never sleep? I guess I wasn't the one to say anything about that. I sighed and waddled over to the mirror ripping off my tie and throwing it to the side.

 

Leeteuk:"Just get to sleep kyuhyun, please, just do this one thing for me, sleeeeeeeep," I moaned knowing that my wishes will most likely go un granted. "Why are you still up anyway?"

 

Kyuhyun:"I wanted to see how it went for you," he smiled sweetly at me but I didn't buy it.

 

Leeteuk:"You were on starcraft weren't you?"

 

Kyuhyun:"No,"

 

I pulled a sympathetic:"I don't believe you,"

 

Kyuhyun:"Well... I might have, but that's not the point," I rolled my eyes and pulled of my blazer. "Teukie Hyung-"

 

Leeteuk:"NOT NOW KYU!"

 

I snapped causing kyuhyun's face to fall. I felt like punching the mirror, smacking my reflection in the face, but then what good would that do? Just a large bill fro the hotel manager and a sore hand. Why am  so frustrated? I felt like crying, but I didn't know why, maybe I need more sleep. I undid the top button of my shirt and looked over to Kyuhyun who was feeling sorry for himself.

 

Leeteuk:"Kyuhyun look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, I'm sorry,"

 

Kyuhyun still eyed me sadly so I continued to apologize:"Don't be upset, I didn't mean it I'm just a bit tired, I'm sorry, please don't be mad,"

 

Kyuhyun:"I'm not, never mind, so how did it go? Did she turn up?"

 

(?):"Did who turn up?"

 

Me and Kyuhyun both quickly snapped around to see who spoke, it was the other devil Eunhyuk. He was sat cross legged on the end of Donghae's bed whilst he still slept. I rolled my eyes, why did he have to join in? Kyuhyun was bad enough.

Kyuhyun:"Leeteuk's girlfriend," he answered

Leeteuk:"Hey!" I tried to interject but they kept going.

 

Eunhyuk:"Really? girlfriend? Who?"

 

Kyuhyun:"A girl called Kaia, isn't it hyung?"

Leeteuk:"stop-"

Eunhyuk:"Who's that? I've never heard of her,"

Kyuhyun:"She's not famous, she's normal,"

Leeteuk:"You can't say that!! It's really mean! Stop it!"

Eunhyuk:"When did they meet?" They continued oblivious

Kyuhyun:"Yesterday I think,"

Leeteuk:"guys pleas-"

Eunhyuk:"Only yesterday, wow go hyung! How did they meet?"

Kyuhyun:"Outside,"

Leeteuk:"Kyu come on-"

Eunhyuk:"Really outside? It was raining yesterday wasn't it?"

Kyuhyun:"Yeah it was, he was outside in it almost all night,"

Leeteuk:"No-"

Eunhyuk:"Is that why he was so late in last night?"

Kyuhyun:"Yeah, how did you know I thought you were asleep?

Eunhyuk:"Donghae told me,"

Kyuhyun:"Oh I see,"

Leeteuk:"Will the both of you shhhhhhhhh!"

 

I held my index finger to my lips and they both instinctively copied, then shared a look of embarrassment for always falling for that. I waited to make sure that they weren't going to say anything then I spoke slowly so not to trigger them into another battle conversation. 

 

Leeteuk:"Okay... good... I want you both to get some sleep so that you wont be too tiered tomorrow morning when we go and pick up Hangeng from the airport,"

 

Kyuhyun+Eunhyuk:"But-"

 

Leeteuk:"shhhhh! No buts... just sleep,"

 

They both growled but slowly got back into bed. Soon enough they were asleep, leaving me once again alone in the corner of the dorm along side my thought that would not deviate from Kaia. All night long.