I Know ... Everything

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk called Kaia the next day, when he had time free from his busy schedule, he arranged to meet her in the evening and since then ... he couldn't stop thinking about it. Kyuhyun had promised to keep his mouth shut about that whole thing but Leeteuk still kept an eye on him, just in case. 

Five minutes before it was time for Leeteuk to leave, he froze infront of the mirror staring at his reflection which gazed blankly back. He hadn't been able to change from the photo shoot earlier in the day, so he was still wearing the black suit and tie, he didn't know whether it would be suitable, it even wasn't even a date ... was it? 

 

Leeteuk POV

I looked at my watch 11:55. It was late, late enough for the shops outside to be shut and the other members to be asleep, even Kyuhyu. Finally. Before I left I took a last glance at my reflection. My hair- a mess, My clothes- reasonble. I should be fine, not being a super star in her eyes means I dont have to be perfect. Which I really didn't want to be. I wanted to be normal, and that is what Kaia has given me, a chance to be normal and to be myself. Taking a deep breath I turned away from the mirror and strode out of the dorm.

When I arrived outside, the tables had turned since last time. She was now the one sitting alone on the bench, while I was the one standing behind. I changed that by advancing towards her, and sitting in the empty spot next to her on the bench. However when looked into her eyes and didn't see the flare that had been burning the last time we met, nor the lively ness, now her eyes were swimming with tears, but not allowing the tears to fall.

 

Leeteuk:"Are you okay?" stupid question  know but it was the only thing I could think of.

 

kaia:"S-so you came?" she stuttered, bitting back the tears.

 

Leeteuk:"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

 

Kaia turned to face me and a single tear trickled down her face:"I dunno, I just thought you would be occupied,"

 

I didn't understand what she was getting at:"No, Im not, I said I would meet you, so I will, why do you think otherwise,"

 

Kaia snuffled back another tear:"I just thought that a kpop star might not have time to see a nobody like me,"

 

I didn't know what to think, my heart stopped beating and my jaw dropped as two more tears fell down Kaia's cheek. There was a awkward silence before I managed to get my words through.

 

Leeteuk:"how did you ..."

 

kaia:"Find out?"

 

I nodded shamefully

 

Kaia:"I googled you,"

 

Leeteuk:"You googled me?"

 

Kaia:"Well ... yeah ... I met you on the street, what else was I gonna do?"

 

Leeteuk:"Kaia look I'm really sorry, I want-"

 

Kaia interrupted:"Everyone is sorry, everyone is always sorry," she got up and turned to face me with tears now streaming down her face "why didn't you tell me? I thought you were nice-"

 

Leeteuk stood up to match her:"I am nice I swear,"

 

Kaia:"But you lied to me!"

 

Leeteuk:"I know,I'm sorry, please I'm-"

 

Kaia:"I thought finally I had found someone that was truth full to me and would take me for who I am, its just..."

 

she broke off not knowing what to say she planted her face in her hands. I wrapped my arms around her and lent my chin on the top of her head.

 

I spoke slowly:"My mother once told me that it was better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for who your not. I didn't tell you that I was a kpop star because I someone to like me for who I really am rather than the 'Leeteuk' that everyone else knows, please forgive me, I should have just told you the truth,"

 

I pulled his chin off her head and held her face to mine:"I'm serious Kaia, I didn't want to lie to you, well I actually didn't,"

 

Kaia:"You didn't?" she sobbed

 

Leeteuk:"No, my name realy is Jung soo,"

 

Kaia:"Then were did the name Leeteuk come from?"

 

Leeteuk:"Your the one that googled me,"

 

Kaia:"I didn't read much, just the bit when I says your the leader of super ... super ..."

 

Leeteuk corrected:"Junior,"

 

Kaia:"Yeah that," She let a small giggle

 

Leeteuk:"You laughed," I pointed out. "I made you laugh,"

 

Kaia suddenly lent forward and planted a small kiss on my lips, my head screamed what was happening?

 

She then spoke slowly, Kaia smiled:"Thank you,"

 

Leeteuk:"F-f-for w-what?" I just managed to get my words out.

 

Kaia:"Everything,"

 

Leeteuk:"oh... urmm okay," I said nervously.

 

Kaia:"I must go now but I want to see you again if it fits in with your-"

 

Leeteuk interrupted:"yes,"

 

Kaia:"yes?"

 

Leeteuk:"yes I will meet you again, name a time and place,"

 

Kaia's smile widened:"Here tomorrow same time?"

 

Leeteuk:"Sounds good see you then,"

 

Kaia:"Okay, bye then Jung soo,"

 

 

 

The name gave me a warm feeling as we both broke apart and went our separate ways. She turned the corner and went out of sight

 

Leeteuk:"Good bye," I muttered to no one.

 

I walked back up the stairs to the dorm, It was quiet when I walked in, there was no movement, only the loud snoring of Shindong and Donghae. However there was always one, not to my surprise I found that one boy that just refuses to sleep. Kyuhyun

 

Kyuhyun:"So how did it go?"

 

 

 

 

xxx thank you for reading and sorry it took so long to update I was really busy thanks again xxx